VREMI STOVETOP ESPRESSO MAKER
The stovetop espresso maker is usually known as Moka pot it is a compact and portable coffee maker. It is the most simple, traditional and effective way of making a cup of strong and delicious espresso. Unlike another modern machine that uses electricity and uses fancy methods to prepare coffee, stovetops are simple and straightforward. There is no complication involved. Belive it or not stovetop espresso makers produce more flavorful espresso then modern electrical machines. It is because the process is natural and traditional because it allowing the coffee beans and water to blend in smoothly.
To choose an espresso maker you need to look at some features carefully. Because the espresso maker will last on these features. All Stovetop Espresso Maker is able to brew water but that certainly doesn’t mean they are all the same. They should be fast, durable, easy to use, easy to clean, price, warranty, replacement, power, noise, size, weight etc to be the best product. They should also come with a warranty and after sale customer care. Vremi Stovetop Espresso Maker has all of the features with it. That’s why you can choose this espresso maker without worry.
A morning without espresso? that is just plain depressor. Make every day more brew-tiful with the Vremi Stovetop Espresso Maker Moka pot, and get moving with an authentic Italian buzz, no matter which side of the bed you wake up on. Vremi Stovetop Espresso Maker a simple espresso machine that makes full-flavored espresso in no more than 5 minutes, reliable to brew excellent coffee fast so you will be ready to face the day ahead. It is a small espresso maker kit for coffee lover’s on-the-go. It is fast enough to wake you up before you head out and do your daily grind, your Italian espresso will be ready in less than 5 minutes. There is no need to make a daily trip to your local coffee shop for a dose of freshly-brewed espresso when you can make it at home. This Espresso maker machine is made of the stylish and durable aluminum body in 8-sided octagon shape to diffuse heat and enhance the coffee aroma. Its pot features a rubberized ergonomic handle with finger grip for easy handling. This small Vremi Stovetop Espresso Maker measures 6 x 4 x 8 inches (15.24 x 10.16 x 20.32 cm) and can sit on any kitchen top without taking up a lot of space. Hand washes with gentle soap to preserve quality and it is not dishwasher safe.
PRODUCT SAFETY AND CARE
- It is not a toy, store out of reach of children.
- Do not use steel wool or abrasive products to clean this machine.
- Never place hot espresso maker on an unprotected surface.
- Do not use the pot without water.
- Do not place extracts, powders, oils or instant coffee in the filter or vessel as they can clog the filter plate.
- Do not open the pot until it is cool, after use. Periodically check the funnel to ensure this is functioning properly and replace if necessary.
- After each uses clean regularly.
- If any part is replaced with non-manufacturer approved spare parts, the warranty for this product will not be valid.
- Do not touch when it is hot.
- It is small and fast.
- Easy to store.
- Made of the stylish and durable aluminum body.
- It is a versatile coffee maker.
- It is easy to use and delivers 6 demitasse cups.
- Product dimensions: 6 * 4 * 8 inches.
- Item weight: It is 1.55 pounds.
- Manufacturer: Vremi.Item model number: VRM010009N.
- Color: Silver color.
- Material Type: Aluminum.
- Size: 6 Cups.
- Don’t have long term warranty.
- The base is too small.
- CLASSIC ITALIAN COFFEE MAKER – Small espresso maker kit for coffee lover’s on-the-go. It is fast enough to wake you up before you head out and do your daily grind, your Italian espresso will be ready in less than 5 minutes
- MAKES 6 CUPS SMALL ESPRESSO SHOTS – It is easy to use and delivers 6 demitasse cups (1.4 L) of rich espresso. There is no need to make a daily trip to your local coffee shop for a dose of freshly-brewed espresso when you can make it at home
- MOKA POT WITH EASY GRIP HANDLE –This Espresso maker machine is made of the stylish and durable aluminum body in 8-sided octagon shape to diffuse heat and enhance the coffee aroma. Its pot features a rubberized ergonomic handle with finger grip for easy handling
- GAS ELECTRIC OR INDUCTION STOVETOP USE – It is a versatile coffee maker that is great for gas and electric stovetops. And it also can be used on small induction cooktops too with maximum 4-inch (10.16 cm) diameter. You can take it anywhere – on camping or on the boat just as long as you have your heat source, water, and coffee
- PERFECT KITCHEN SPACE SAVER – This small Vremi Stovetop Espresso Maker measures 6 x 4 x 8 inches (15.24 x 10.16 x 20.32 cm) and can sit on any kitchen top without taking up a lot of space. Hand wash with gentle soap to preserve quality and it is not dishwasher safe
- Start removing the top part of the espresso maker.
- Then remove the filter funnel insert
- And then fill the lower part of the stovetop espresso maker with cold freshwater.
- Never fill past the safety valve!
- Then fill the filter funnel with coarse ground (not espresso fine or you might get a leak) espresso coffee. For breakfast, you can also use a medium blend to make a milder tasting coffee and experiment with the degree of your grind for different taste characteristics.
- Put the filter funnel back into the lower part of the espresso maker machine.
- Then screw the top part back onto the lower part firmly (don’t force).
- After that place espresso maker onto stove top ‘boil setting’. Make sure you don’t burn the Moka express handle which might be made of plastic or rubber If you are using a gas range.
- Then remove espresso maker from stove immediately once the top part of the espresso maker is filled with coffee, be careful, the espresso maker is hot!
- And your espresso is ready to enjoy the freshly brewed espresso. Thoroughly dry the unit immediately and do not air-dry.
How To Clean It?
- It is a good idea to wash all the parts in warm water first, before using the coffee maker for the first time.
- We recommended that you throw away the first 2 to 3 brews made by it.
- You mustn’t use the handle while unscrewing because this can cause the handle to break.
- When cool the machine separates the top section from the base, wash in warm water and dry thoroughly.
- It’s best not to use detergent when washing the aluminum models as it can taint the aluminum and therefore the coffee. However, if you prefer, a mild detergent can be used to clean the stainless steel models and a liquid chrome polish can be used to keep the stainless steel looking new.
- Never use steel wools or abrasive products as these will discolor or damage the surface of the pot and its parts.
- And then periodically clean the inner sides of the column in the top part of the pot (5) ensuring no build-up of coffee residues.
- Never reassemble until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation
- Bialetti stovetop espresso makers must not be put in the dishwasher.
Is The Stovetop Espresso Maker Safe For Daily Use?
There is a question that is this stovetop espresso maker is safe for daily use? It is natural that everyone all wants to know whether it is safe to use or not. Everyone only uses those which are safe and comfortable. And there had research and tests about this stovetop espresso maker if it is safe to daily use or not. And it is proved that using it daily is safe and comfortable. This is the result of the test and also has the opinions of the people who are already using it physically.
The invention of espresso maker has helped people save time, money and stress of cooking in the kitchen. An Espresso maker allows you to make espresso in minutes without running the risks burns and flames. For those that have upgraded, it is becoming popular day by day, you can agree with me that they help speed cooking and are a lot easier than any other machine. The convenience espresso maker brings charm to the kitchen and gives a push to your everyday life making it easy and faster than before.