Are you a food lover and love to cook? Today I am going to tell you about a healthy and tasty dish. It is Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake. With testy and healthiness, it is really easy to cook. And fast too. A flavorful chicken dish loaded with nutritional elements! They are; Saturated Fat, Trans Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium, Total Carbohydrates, Dietary Fibers, Sugars, Protein.
This Three Cheese Chicken Penne Pasta Bake is simple, quick, delicious and full of flavour. If you have picky eaters, they are going to love this pasta dish, we guarantee it.
It would help if you were careful with the time. To cook a perfect dish, time plays an important role. Not too much time or too little time will be good for the dish. But few minutes up and dawn will not affect that much I think. The perfect time for this dish is given below try to maintain it.
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 20 min
Total time: 45 min
Ingredients are the main part of any dish. The dish’s test mainly depends on how fresh the ingredients are. So while choosing the ingredients for your dish, you need to take special care.
- 1-1/2 cups multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked.
- One pkg. (9 oz.) fresh spinach leaves.
- 1 lb. Boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces.
- 1 tsp. I have dried basil leaves.
- One can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained.
- 1-3/4 cups OLIVO, it is CLASSICO Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- 2 oz. (1/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed.
- One cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, it is divided.
- First, heat oven to 375ºF.
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding spinach to the boiling water for the last minute.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken and basil in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 3 min. Then, stir in tomatoes and pasta sauce; bring to boil. And then simmer on medium-low heat 3 min or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally. And then add Neufchatel; cook and stir 1 to 2 min or until completely melted.
- Drain pasta mixture; return to pan. Then stir in chicken mixture and 1/2 cup mozzarella; spoon into 2-qt. Casserole sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 min or until heated through; top with remaining cheeses. Bake 3 min. Or until mozzarella is melted.
When we choose foods for our-self, we would like to choose the nutritious once. They are good for our body, mind, and health. This Bourbon Chicken is also a healthy and nutritious dish. The nutrition facts of this dish are:
Per Serving: Calories480, Total Fat 14g, Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 840mg, Total Carbohydrates 43g, Dietary Fibers 8g, Sugars 10g, Protein 44g
* Daily Percent Values of an adult person is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower, depending on the calorie of your needs. To know your calorie, see the doctor and made a list of it.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And remember, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
Note: Foods are for our health so that we can be healthy and fit. But if you are sick, on any special meditation or diet and taking doctor’s recommended foods only, please check your list or consult with your doctor before heaving it.
Could you make this recipe ahead of time?
This recipe is best when served fresh, right out of the oven. However, you could always make it ahead of time and reheat it, or prepare it then wait a little bit to bake it. We recommend baking it within 24 hours of preparing it. We also don’t recommend serving, then thawing and baking. For best results make and bake immediately, or within 24 hours.
What could you pair this recipe with?
I love pasta. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would probably be Italy so that I could eat homemade pasta day in and day out, for the rest of my life. Not only that, but they have some amazing bread and sweets there as well.
Here are a few of my favourite side dishes to pair with this pasta dish:
- Homemade Naan Bread
- Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Zesty Cheese Bread
- Homemade Whole Wheat Bread
You can also love to serve your bread and pasta with salad. And if you want to serve salad are a few of our favourite salad which will go well with this dish:
- Tangy Cucumber Salad
- Pear and Blue Cheese Salad
- BLT Salad
- Broccoli Apple Salad