This recipe for Copycat TGI Friday’s Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is the perfect thing to make when you have company coming over. It’s simple but delicious, and it’s a crowd-pleaser, so you know everyone will love it. The secret to getting this recipe just right is in the marinade for the chicken. That, along with the bruschetta marinara on top and the balsamic glaze, makes this recipe simply out of this world. It is not your average chicken and pasta recipe. It’s much better! Try this recipe out and taste it for yourself.
To cook a perfect dish time plays an important role. You need to be careful with the time. Not too much time or too less time will be good for the dish. But few minutes up and dawn will not effect that much I think. The perfect time for this dish are given below try to maintain it.
Ready in: 3hrs
Ingredients are the main part of any dish. The dish’s test mainly depends on how fresh the ingredients are. So while choosing the ingredients for your dish you need to take special care.
- 4 (4 ounce) chicken breasts
- salt and black pepper (To Taste)
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 6 -8 medium size roma tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced into thin coins
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
Gather everything, all ingredients, and appliance you need to cook your dish. And start with preparation. Clean everything, all appliance, and ingredients. Then peel and cut the onion and cut the chicken. And wash it with the cleaning water. Remove any waste on the chicken.
- Tomato Salad (Step 1): Wash, core and dice tomatoes to 1/4″ pieces, save juices and place in a small bowl. And then wash, dry and cut basil leaves into thin strips. Combine tomatoes, leftover juice, basil, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper, and hold for 2 hours before use.
- Balsamic Glaze: Bring to a boil vinegar and sugar in a small pan and turn down flame to a simmer Reduce by 75% until the sauce turns too a thick syrup, hold at room temperature.
- Pasta: Boil pasta as per directions on box until al dente. Drain and transfer to bowl.
- Tomato Salad (Step 2): Heat heavy bottom saucepan under the medium-low flame. And then add 2 tablespoons olive oil, heat oil for 20 seconds. After that Saute clove of garlic, that are sliced into thin coins, in oil (if small use 3) for 45 seconds on each side until soft and tender – do not brown garlic (if brown DISCARD and start over). Increase heat and add tomato salad and stir.
- Tomato Salad (Step 3): Add plain tomato sauce to the pan and bring to a boil. And then add pasta to a saucepan and toss with fresh sauce (sauce should just coat the pasta). Transfer to a serving platter or plate individually. Garnish with balsamic glaze.
- Chicken Breasts: Season both sides of chicken breasts with salt and black pepper. Then Grill 3-4 minutes per side for grill marks or until the chicken breasts reach 165 degrees F. Grill right before serving.
- To serve Slice chicken breast into strips on a bias (45-degree angle) and place on top of pasta. Enjoy!
Note: When your dish is cooked, you need to decorate it to look attractive and tastier. There are no rules or regulation for decorations. You can decorate it with your own choice, the way you like it or want to serve. But cucumber, carrot, tomato, and lattus are some main ingredients for decoration. Wash some carrot, cucumber, and lotus. Cut them and put the chicken on a large plate, decorate it with them and serve it.
We eat food because we need energy and vitamin for our body. This energy and vitamins we get from the food and drinks we have. But too much of it can cause extra fat which is not good for our body. So healthy food must have good nutrition facts in it. Foods without nutrition are useless and no one wants to have it. The nutrition of this dish is given below:
- Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
- Servings per Recipe
- Serves: 4, that means this dish can be eat by four people. It is enough for four adult man.
Calories 830.2, Calories from Fat 233, Total Fat 26 g, Saturated Fat 5.2 g, Cholesterol 72.6 mg, Sodium 404 mg, Total Carbohydrate 104.5 g, Dietary Fiber 5.3 g, Sugars 19.5 g, Protein 40.1 g
* Daily Percent Values of an adult person is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on the calorie you needs. To know your calorie, see the doctor and made a list of it.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And remember, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
Note: Foods are for our health so that we can be healthy and fit. But if you are sick, on any special meditation or on diet and taking doctor’s recommended foods only, please check your list or consult with your doctor before heaving it.