Are you a food lover and love to cook? Today I am going to tell you about a healthy and tasty dish. It is Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken. With testy and healthiness, it is really easy to cook. And fast too. A flavorful Spicy Garlic Lime Chicken loaded with shredded chicken, corn, black beans, and a few secrets that make it the best chicken tortilla soup I ever made!
Time is an important fact for cooking. Great timing can make your dish more healthy and tasty. And if you are a new cook or learner, you must be careful with the time.
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 20 min
Ready in: 25 min
Note: If you are a new chef and trying to cook for the first time, this is for you. Before cooking, you need to know about the uses of the appliance. Microwave oven for cook the chicken, Roaster pan for roasting the chicken, Knife for cutting and cleaning the chicken, Plate for serving, Bowl for mixing all ingredients and marinate, and Mixer for mixing the spices.
The ingredient is the main part for cooking, without which cooking is impossible or if even any ingredient goes wrong your full dish will be ruined. So before cooking, choose all ingredients carefully. Your ingredient should be fresh and pure. If your ingredient is not fresh, your dish taste will not the way you want. So be careful with the ingredients.
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- Four boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Two tablespoons butter
- One tablespoon olive oil
- Two teaspoons garlic powder
- Three tablespoon lime juice
Note: There are many possible sources from where you can get these ingredients easily. The taste of the dish depends on how fresh the ingredients are. So you need to choose fresh and pure ingredients for your dish, not rotten and polluted. When you are buying your chicken careful with that, it is fresh and pure. You can buy it from the shop, or you can order them online. There are many online shops available now. Just place your order, and you’re idem with being on your doorstep in minutes. Don’t forget to check them.
- Gather everything, all ingredients, and appliance you need to cook your dish. And start with preparation: clean everything, all appliance, and ingredients. Then peel and cut the onion and cut the chicken. And wash it with the cleaning water. Remove any waste on the chicken.
- First, in a small bowl, mix salt, black pepper, cayenne, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and parsley. And then, Sprinkle spice mixture generously on both sides of chicken breasts.
- When it is done, Heat butter and olive oil in a large, heavy skillet over medium heat, then Saute chicken until golden brown, about 6 minutes on each side. With two teaspoons garlic powder and lime juice, Sprinkle it. And then, cook it 5 minutes more, frequently stirring to coat evenly with sauce.
Note: When your dish is cooked and out of the oven, you need to decorate it to look attractive and tastier. There are no rules or regulation for decorations. You can decorate it with your own choice, the way you like it or want to serve. But cumber, carrot, tomato and lettuce are some main ingredients for decoration. Put the chicken on a large plate, decorate it and serve it.
Servings Per Recipe:
Calories: 220, Total Fat: 10.7g – 16 %, Saturated Fat: 5.0g, Cholesterol: 84mg – 28 %, Sodium: 555mg – 22 %, Potassium: 341mg – 10 %, Total Carbohydrates: 2.4g < 1 %, Dietary Fiber: 0.3g – 1 %, Protein: 27.7g – 55 %, Sugars: 1g, Vitamin A: 299IU, Vitamin C: 5mg, Calcium: 21mg, Iron: 1mg, Thiamin: 0mg, Niacin: 19mg, Vitamin B6: 1mg, Magnesium: 36mg, Folate: 7mcg
* Daily Percent Values of an adult person is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower, depending on the calorie you needs. To know your calorie, see the doctor and made a list of it.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And remember, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
Note: Foods are for our health so that we can be healthy and fit. But if you are sick, on any special meditation or diet and taking doctor’s recommended foods only, please check your list or consult with your doctor before heaving it.