Greeting Everyone! On this article, I am going to write about the recipe of tasty, healthy ‘Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup’. This is a slow cooker dish which made it healthier. It is most famous for its healthy benefits. This slow cooker chicken dish is perfect for a special occasion but you can cook it anytime you want. It can be served on lunch or dinner. It has calories, fat, carbohydrates, protein, sodium, Cholesterol, Potassium, Carbohydrates, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin, Calcium, Iron, Thiamin, Niacin, Magnesium, Folate.
During cooking you need to be careful with the time. Time is the most important parts for cooking.
- 7 hours – 15 minutes.
- Prep – 15 minutes.
- Cook – 7 hours.
- Ready In – 7 hours 15 minutes.
This dish is 8 servings, which mean this dish can be serves to 8 adult people. If you have a big joined family lunch or dinner cook it without thinking.
Appliance: Slow Cooker, Knife, plate
Note: Slow cooker for cook, Knife for cutting and cleaning, Plate for decorating and serving.
The ingredient is the main part for cooking, without which cooking is impossible or if even any ingredient goes wrong your full dish will be ruined. So before cooking choose all ingredients carefully. Your ingredient should be fresh and pure. If your ingredient is not fresh your dish taste will not the way you want. So be careful with the ingredients.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounces) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounces) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounces) can whole kernel corn, it is drained
- 1 (8 ounces) can tomato sauce
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can or bottle beer
- 2 (10 ounces) cans diced tomatoes with green chilies, and it is undrained
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3 whole skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounces) package shredded Cheddar cheese for optional
- Sour cream for optional
- Crushed tortilla chips for optional
Note: The taste of the dish depends on how fresh the ingredients are. So you need to choose fresh and pure ingredients for your dish. To buy these you need to go to a supper-shop or you can order them online too. Now there is much online shopping website where you will get everything you wants. Just make the order and they will be on your doorsteps in minutes. Amazon is one of the most popular online shopping websites where you will find everything.
- First of all, gather everything, all ingredients, and appliance you need to cook your dish. And start with preparation. Clean everything, all appliance, and ingredients. Then peel and chopped the onion and cut the chicken into perfect pieces, peel kernel corn. And wash it with the clean water then remove any waste on the chicken.
- Once everything is ready, Place the onion, chili beans, black beans, corn, tomato sauce, beer, and diced tomatoes, in a slow cooker. Then add taco seasoning and stir to blend. Lay chicken breasts on top of the mixture, press it down slightly until just covered by the other ingredients. Once it is done, set slow cooker for low heat, cover it and cook for 5 hours.
- After the cooking time, remove chicken breasts from the soup and allow cooling long enough to be handled. And then, stir the shredded chicken back into the soup and continue cooking for 2 hours. And your dish is ready to serve. If desired, serve it topped with shredded Cheddar cheese, a dollop of sour cream and crushed tortilla chips with the dish.
We eat food because we need energy and vitamin for our body. This energy and vitamins we get from the food and drinks we have. But too much of it can cause extra fat which is not good for our body. So healthy food must have good nutrition facts in it. Foods without nutrition are useless and no one wants to have it. The nutrition of this dish is given below:
Per Serving: 434 calories; 17.7 g fat; 42.3 g carbohydrates; 27.2 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 1597 mg sodium.
Daily Value of this dish:
Total Fat: 17.7g27 %, Saturated Fat: 10.0g, Cholesterol: 68mg23 %, Sodium: 1597mg64 %, Potassium: 826mg23 %, Total Carbohydrates: 42.3g14 %, Dietary Fiber: 8.8g35 %, Protein: 27.2g54 %, Sugars: 6g, Vitamin A: 1001IU, Vitamin C: 11mg, Calcium: 307mg, Iron: 3mg, Thiamin: 0mg, Niacin: 11mg, Vitamin B6: 0mg, Magnesium: 71mg, Folate: 80mcg
* An adult healthy person’s Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. But it can be may be higher or lower depending on the calorie you needs. Everyone doesn’t need the same calories. To know your calorie, see the doctor and made a list of it.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And remember, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
Note: Foods are for our health so that we can be healthy and fit. But if you are sick, or on any special meditation or diet and taking doctor’s recommended foods only, please check your list or consult with your doctor before heaving it.