“Russell Hobbs 1.7 l Electric Kettle”. In every house, boiling water would seem to be one of the simplest of all household tasks. You just need to fill a pot or kettle with water, apply heat, wait a few minutes, and you are done. Electric kettles are popular with many coffees, tea, and cappuccino lovers because they bring convenience, speed, and precision to the process of boiling water for your tea or coffee that no traditional kettle can match.
Why Should You Choose Russell Hobbs?
All electric kettles are able to boil water but that certainly doesn’t mean they are all the same. If you want to buy the best kettle in the market you need to be careful and need to keep some subject in your mind. They are; fast or speed of boiling, durability, easy to use, easy to clean, price, warranty, replacement, power, noise, size, weight etc. Russell Hobbs kettle has everything in it. They boil fast, need less power, easy to use and clean and long-lasting quality. They also come with a warranty and after sale customer care. So you can choose Russell Hobbs without worry.
It is the smallest pleasures that bring us the biggest enjoyment like sleeping in on a rainy day, laughing with friends, sipping a warm cup of tea and so on. Now you can experience the simple joy of a Russell Hobbs retro-style electric kettle whether you are new to electric kettles or have been enjoying them your entire life, you will Fall in love with the innovative features of this charming kettle. Not a tea drinker? This electric kettle also quickly boils water for oatmeal, hot cocoa, French press Coffee, or instant soup and more. The retro-style design of this electric kettle adds timeless beauty to any kitchen, no matter your kitchen style. This electric machine features durable stainless steel construction with a pull-off lid, drip-free spout, and cool-touch handle make it as practical as it is elegant. Its water temperature gauge on the front simplifies the process of heating water to precise temperatures. The Russell Hobbs KE5550BLR Retro-Style Electric Kettles water level gauge on the rear shows markings up to 1.7L, and the inside of the kettle features level markings for quickly boiling 1-3 Cups of water. And additionally, the removable anti-scale filter of this machine helps prevent mineral buildup from passing through the spout. It is that simple with this machine enjoy the perfect cup, at the perfect temperature every time you want.
- Russell Hobbs KE5550BLR Retro-Style Electric Kettle is easy to use.
- This electric Kettle is easy to clean.
- Long-lasting durability.
- Great look.
- And best-designed kettle.
- Color: This electric kettle is Blue color.
- Product Dimensions: 5.5*9.4*9.2 inches.
- Item Weight: This kettle is 3.7 pounds.
- Manufacturer: Russell Hobbs.
- Item Model Number: KE5550BLR.
- Material Type: Stainless Steel.
- This kettle is hard to open the lid.
- It is a little Expensive.
- Has plastic on it.
- It is a little Noisy then other kettles.
- WATER TEMPERATURE GAUGE: The water temperature gauge of this machine achieves the optimal temperature for all varieties of tea, pour-overs, and other recipes. The gauge on the front of the kettle shows the temperature of the water inside the kettle, making this machine easy to stop boiling at the perfect moment.
- QUICK BOIL INDICATOR: It has quick boil indicator, level markings inside the kettle are visible from above, allowing you to accurately fill 1-3 cups of water for fast boiling.
- REMOVABLE, WASHABLE FILTER: The filter of this Russell Hobbs KE5550BLR Retro-Style Electric Kettle attaches behind the pour spout to keep Limescale out of your beverages. It is removable for easy cleaning.
- DRIP-FREE POURING: The pour spout of the Russell Hobbs KE5550BLR Retro-Style Electric Kettle is designed to prevent dripping by creating a single water stream that keeps the boiled water safely contained.
- 7L CAPACITY WITH LEVEL MARKINGS: The large capacity makes this Russell Hobbs KE5550BLR Retro-Style Electric Kettle is ideal for families and for hosting events and it boils up to 1.7 Litter of water, using the rear-facing water level gauge for accurate filling.
Related Article: YOU CAN ALSO CHOICE THE BEST ELECTRIC KETTLES TO BUY 2021
How To Choose The Russell Hobbs KE5550BLR Retro-Style Electric Kettle 1.7L Blue?
There are hundreds of electric kettles in the market. They all boil water but they are not the same. When you are spending your money on something that’s should be worth your money, time and trust. I answer some of the key questions you might consider to ensure that you buy the best electric kettle for you and your kitchen. So read it and choose your kettle wisely which meets all your needs.
- The kettle should have a dry boil protection feature that switches off the kettle automatically once the required capacity is reached, resisting any safety hazard.
- The main purpose of an electric kettle is to get instant boiled water, the time used for this activity is very important. Ask for a demo and ensure that it does not take more than three minutes to hit the water.
- Since the water will be boiling hot, having a switch or a display that indicates that the water is ready to serve as required. And you must ensure this display is present before you make your purchase decision.
- The body of this electric kettle should have the water level indicator with measurements because this indicator enables you to understand the boiling progress.
- Another most important feature of a kettle is the heating element as it determines the speed at which the water boils. The concealed heating element is preferred because it leads to less scale build-up and improves the efficiency of your electric kettle.
- Check whether the kettle has a 360-degree cordless power base because this element helps you to carry the kettle without the hassle of being disturbed by a cord.
- The handle of the kettle also plays a very important role. It is better if there is a non-slip and comfortable handle because it also averts accidents.
- You need to be aware of the warranty period in case you need to repair or replace it in the future.
Is It (Russell Hobbs KE5550BLR Retro-Style Electric Kettle 1.7L Blue) Safe To Boil Water In The Electric Kettle?
A lot of people ask this question. They are familiar with the stove kettle for hot water not with the electric kettle. But stove kettle and electric kettle are similar. Both of them are super safe. But electric kettles are faster and hazel free. The electric kettle doesn’t need fire to boil the water. Just fill the water, plug the cord, turn of the switch and enjoy your hot water.
It Is Safe For Baby?
Yes! Electric kettles kill germs and bacteria from the water and make it safer than normal water. It is also safe for baby. Anyone can use it without thinking about anything.
How To Use An Electric Kettle?
Using an electric kettle is one of the easiest jobs to do. First, clean the kettle and fill it with water. Then plug it and push the start button and let it do its work. And 2 to 3 minutes it is ready to serve. Stop the switch, pure it and use it.
How To Clean The Russell Hobbs KE5550BLR Retro-Style Electric Kettle 1.7L Blue?
When you use it months, electric kettles can build up mineral deposits from the water you are using. It is worth taking the time to give it a thorough clean. But you don’t want to clean it with anything that’s not food-safe or that will be too harsh. So here’s how you need to clean an electric kettle.
What You Need:
- Distilled white vinegar
- Scrubby brush (like a bottle brush)
- Microfiber cloth
- MIX THE SOLUTION: In a measuring cup, combine equal parts vinegar and water together.
- POUR IT INTO THE KETTLE: Pour the mixture into the kettle and if you want you can pour the vinegar and water directly into the kettle. But if you don’t want to eyeball it, one extra step isn’t so bad after all.
- TURN ON THE KETTLE: Then let the solution boil and turn the kettle off, unplug it, and let it cool down.
- CLEAN THE OUTSIDE OF THE KETTLE: Once it is cool, dip your microfiber cloth into the mixture and use it to wipe the exterior of the kettle.
- SCRUB THE INSIDE: Use the brush to give the inside a scrub and make sure you get all the corners!
- RINSE: After that pour out the solution and rinse with water and pour out it.
- RUN A PLAIN WATER CYCLE: Then boil a pot of plain water once or twice and dump it. This will remove any remaining vinegar odor or taste into the kettle plus, the hot water is good for your drain!
There is hardly any house without an electric kettle. It became one of the vital parts of our daily file, it doesn’t matter it for tea, coffee, or hot water. An electric kettle can make your life easy, fast, and hazel free. With the help of a button, just push the button and wait 2 minutes. But you will have to choose wisely to get your perfect kettle.