There are many dishes I like but few of them are my favorite whom I could eat this every night! “This is my absolute favorite marinade for chicken. The specialty of this dish is the longer you let it marinate, the more intense the flavor. When I cook it, I usually let it sit overnight in the refrigerator but a few hours will do if you have time shortage.
It also contains healthy and nutritious facts because of them this dish is healthy. These nutrition facts are calories, fat, carbohydrates, protein, cholesterol, sodium, Iron, Vitamin, etc. You will love this dish. Don’t just believe me see for yourself. So why late try it today.
Table of Contents
To cook a perfect dish time plays an important role. You need to be careful with the time. Not too much time or too less time will be good for the dish. But few minutes up and dawn will not affect that much I think. The perfect time for this dish is given below try to maintain it.
- Total Time: 3 hours 35 minutes
- Prep – 20 minutes
- Cook – 15 minutes
- Ready In – 3 hours 35 minutes
It is Serving 8. This dish is a big dish, 8 adult people can heave it together. If you have a big family or coming lots of people to your home this dish is perfect for you. It can be served at lunch or dinner.
Grill for Grill the chicken, Refrigerator for keeping the marinated chicken over-night, grinder for spice grinding, knife for cutting and cleaning, Plate for serving the dish
The ingredient is the main part for cooking, without which cooking is impossible or if even any ingredient goes wrong your full dish will be ruined. So before cooking choose all ingredients carefully. Your ingredient should be fresh and pure. If your ingredient is not fresh your dish taste will not the way you want. So be careful with the ingredients.
- ¼ cup of soy sauce.
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- ¾ teaspoon dried italian-style seasoning.
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root.
- 1 clove garlic, crushed.
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder.
- 1 pinch ground black pepper.
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, they are cut into strips.
Note: There are many possible sources from where you can get these ingredients easily. The taste of the dish depends on how fresh the ingredients are. So you need to choose fresh and pure ingredients for your dish not rotten and polluted. When you are buying your chicken careful with that it is fresh and pure. You can buy it from a shop or you can order them online. There are many online shops available now. Just place your order and you are idem with being on your doorstep in minutes. Don’t forget to check them.
- Gather everything, all ingredients, and appliance you need to cook your dish. And start with preparation. Clean everything, all appliance, and ingredients. Then peel and cut the chicken. And wash it with the cleaning water. Remove any waste on the chicken.
- When it is done, take a large resealable plastic bag and combine the soy sauce, wine, lemon juice, oil, Italian-style seasoning, ginger, garlic, onion powder, and ground black pepper. Then Place chicken in the bag and seal the bag and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight (I keep it over-night).
- Once marinate is done go to the next step, keep on preheating an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Then, thread the chicken onto skewers and set aside. After that, pour marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
- And then lightly oil the grill grate and cook chicken on the prepared grill for approximately 8 minutes per side, basting with the sauce several times. When juices run clear chicken is done. Your dish is cooked. You are ready to serve your dish. With little decoration serve it.
Note: When your RamJam chicken is cooked, you need to decorate it to look attractive and tastier. There are no rules or regulation for decorations. You can decorate it with your own choice, the way you like it or want to serve. But cucumber, carrot, tomato, and lettuce are some main ingredients for decoration. Wash some carrot, cucumber, and lotus. Cut them and put the chicken on a large plate, decorate it with them and serve it.
Nutrition for food is the most vital part. Foods without nutrition are useless and no one wants to have it. We eat food because of nutrition. Nutrition gives us the necessary energy and vitamin for our body. So healthy food must have good nutrition facts in it. The nutrition of this dish is given below:
Per Serving: 303 calories; 9.1 g fat; 1.5 g carbohydrates; 49.6 g protein; 134 mg cholesterol; 568 mg sodium.
Daily Value of this dish:
Total Fat: 9.1g14 % #Saturated Fat: 2.0g #Cholesterol: 134mg45 % #Sodium: 568mg23 % #Potassium: 438mg12 % #Total Carbohydrates: 1.5g< 1 % #Dietary Fiber: 0.2g< 1 % #Protein: 49.6g99 % #Sugars: 0g #Vitamin A: 44IU #Vitamin C: 2mg #Calcium: 30mg #Iron: 2mg #Thiamin: 0mg #Niacin: 32mg #Vitamin B6: 1mg #Magnesium: 51mg #Folate: 9mcg.
* 2,000 calorie is an adult healthy person’s percent Daily Values are on a diet. But it can be may be higher or lower depending on the calorie you needs. It also changes with time and age. Everyone doesn’t need the same calories. To know your calorie, see the doctor and made a list of it.
Note: Foods are for our health so that we can be healthy and fit. But if you are sick, or on any special meditation or on diet and taking doctor’s recommended foods only, please check your list or consult with your doctor before heaving it.
**Amount of nutrition is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And remember, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.