Are you a Pizza lover and love to cook? Today I am going to tell you about a healthy and testy Pizza dish. It is a Multigrain Pizza dish. With testy and healthiness, it is really easy to cook. And fast too. A flavorful Multigrain Pizza is loaded with rye, wheat, and bread flour and a few secrets that make it the best chicken tortilla soup I ever made!
This dish also comes with lots of vitamins and nutrition. They are good for health. This dish contains; Per Serving: (saturated fat, polyunsaturated fat, monounsaturated fat), cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates, fiber, sugar, protein.
Recipe Servings: 4
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 2 hrs.
Total Cook Time: 2 hrs. 20 mints
For cooking, the ingredient is the main part, without which cooking is impossible, or if even any ingredient goes wrong, your full dish will be ruined. So before your cooking, choose all ingredients carefully. Your ingredient should be fresh and pure. If your ingredient is not fresh, your dish taste will not the way you want. So be careful with the ingredients.
For Mushroom Topping:
- 100 Ml Water
- 50 Gram Porcini mushroom
- 50 Gram Mushroom
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp Black pepper
- Red chili
- Fresh Oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
For Pesto Topping:
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic (crushed)
- Pine nuts
- 2 Cups Fresh basil leaves
- 1 Cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Black pepper
- 1 Cup Reggiano parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese
For Pizza Dough:
- 1 Cup Lukewarm water
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Yeast
- 2 Cup Whole wheat flour
- 1 Cup Oatmeal
- 2 Tbsp Maize flour (Makki atta)
- 2 Tbsp Flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp Sunflower seeds
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
PREPARE THE PIZZA DOUGH:
- Take a lukewarm glass of water and mix two teaspoons of sugar.
- Take a tablespoon of active yeast and sprinkle it on top of the water, cover the glass, and put away in a draught free zone. You will see bubbles arise on the surface in 20 minutes or so.
- Take another bowl; add two cups of whole wheat flour, one cup of ready to eat oats, maize flour, flax seed powder, and some sunflower seeds. Now add the fermented yeast water. Mix the dough and add a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Knead the dough a bit till it looks shiny. It will feel hard to the touch.
- Take a glass bowl, grease it with olive oil, put the kneaded dough in it, and cover it with a muslin cloth.
PREPARE PESTO SAUCE:
- Take one and half spoon of garlic, some pine nuts, and churn them in a mixie.
- Now add two cups of basil leaves, add 1 cup of extra virgin olive oil, and churn it some more.
- Add salt and pepper to the mixture. Add a cup of grated Parmesan cheese to this.
- Mix the above and take it out in a bowl. Now add some olive oil to it. The Pesto Sauce is done.
PREPARE MUSHROOM TOPPING:
- In a pan, roast whole garlic with red chilies and olive oil.
- Take some porcini mushrooms and soak them in warm water. Take a pan, adds some extra virgin olive oil and then add onions and fry.
- To the caramelized onions, add the porcini mushrooms and regular mushrooms.
- Add some salt and fresh pepper, add the roasted garlic pods and then add some fresh oregano leaves.
- Put the pizza together.
- Take chilies infused in olive oil and apply on the edges of the base.
- Now apply the pesto sauce and apply on the base and add the toppings and grated cheese.
- Put the pizza in the oven at 180 degrees till the cheese melts.
- Tip: If you like a crisp crust, you can bake it for 5 minutes in the oven, and then put the toppings.
Per Serving: 340 calories, (1 g saturated fat, 1 g polyunsaturated fat, 3 g monounsaturated fat), 0 mg cholesterol, 440 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrates, 3 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 10 g protein.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower, depending on the calorie your need.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data.