[dt_highlight color=”” text_color=”” bg_color=””]LOUISIANA CHICKEN PASTA RECIPE[/dt_highlight]
Louisiana Chicken Pasta is a recipe for one of the most popular Cajun Chicken Pasta dishes. It is very easy, the one-skillet meal that comes together quickly and is full of lots of flavors! This Louisiana Chicken Pasta with Parmesan, mushrooms, peppers, and onions in a spicy Cajun cream sauce. Not only easy to cook it is delicious to eat too. There are lots of healthy and testy elements in this dish. The vitamin and minerals of this dish are; Total Fat, Saturated, Cholesterol, Sodium, Carbohydrate, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Protein, Vitamin A, Calcium, Vitamin C, Iron.
To cook a perfect dish time plays an important role. You need to be careful with the time. Not too much time or too less time will be good for the dish. But few minutes up and dawn will not effect that much I think. The perfect time for this dish is given below try to maintain it.
- Prep Time30 minutes
- Cook Time15 minutes
- Total Time45 minutes
The ingredient is the main part for cooking, without which cooking is impossible or if even any ingredient goes wrong your full dish will be ruined. So before cooking choose all ingredients carefully. Your ingredient should be fresh and pure. If your ingredient is not fresh your dish taste will not the way you want. So be careful with the ingredients.
For the Pasta
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup yellow bell pepper diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper diced
- ½ cup orange bell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup green onion diced
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
For the Chicken
- 6 3-ounce chicken tenders (or 3 chicken breasts cut in half).
- 2/3 cup flour divided.
- ½ teaspoon Cajun seasoning.
- ½ teaspoon salt.
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- ½ cup of water.
- 1 egg beaten.
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup canola oil for frying
- Gather everything, all ingredients, and appliance you need to cook your dish. And start with preparation. Clean everything, all appliance, and ingredients. Then peel and cut the chicken. And wash it with the cleaning water. Remove any waste on the chicken.
- Put 1/3 cup flour in a bowl and set aside.
- Put 1/3 cup flour in another bowl with Cajun seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Mix in the water a little at a time. Add egg and mix until batter is well blended.
- In a shallow dish, mix Panko crumbs with Parmesan.
- Flatten chicken to about 1/2 inch thin by pounding with a meat mallet. (Enclose chicken in a Ziplock bag or between two pieces of plastic wrap to avoid splashing.)
- Take a chicken tender and dip in flour and shake off excess. Then dip in batter and allow excess to drip back into the bowl. Press battered chicken in Panko mixture to cover both sides and then place on a parchment-lined baking sheet (or whatever you want to set the chicken on until you’re ready to fry it). Repeat with each piece of chicken and then set aside and begin making pasta.
- Boil water and cook the 4 cups of pasta as directed on package. While pasta cooks, make the sauce.
- In a large non-stick skillet, melt butter. Add garlic, crushed red pepper, mushrooms, and bell peppers. Saute over medium-high heat until tender. Stir in the flour and then the cream, milk, Cajun seasoning, and salt. Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes or until thick (about 5 minutes). Begin frying chicken.
- Heat oil in a large skillet (it should cover the bottom of the pan and be about 1/4 inch deep) over medium-high heat.
- Place breaded chicken tenders in the pan (however many will fit without having them touch) and cook for about 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Place on a paper towel-lined plate when done. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- When pasta is finished cooking, reserve 1/2 cup starchy water and then drain. Mix the pasta and sauce. Add starchy pasta water if needed. Stir in the green onion.
- Dish pasta onto plates and top with a chicken tender. Grate Parmesan cheese over the top and serve.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Notes: Panko Bread crumbs can be found in the baking aisle near regular bread crumbs or in the Asian aisle.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Servings: 6 servings. This dish is 6 servings, which mean this dish can be served to 6 adult people. You can cook it for your family lunch or dinner cooks it without thinking.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- Serving Size 1/6 of recipe 288 g.
- Per Serving Amount: Calories 587 Calories from Fat 168.
Total Fat 19g 29%, Saturated Fat 6g 28%, Cholesterol 105mg 35%, Sodium 631mg 26%, Total Carbohydrate 67g 22%, Dietary Fiber 3g 13%, Sugars 5g, Potein 36g, Vitamin A 32%, Calcium 17% Vitamin C 85% Iron 21%
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And remember, if you are having any medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
Note: Foods are for our health so that we can be healthy and fit. But if you are sick, or on any special meditation or on diet and taking doctor’s recommended foods only, please check your list or consult with your doctor before heaving it.