Greeting Everyone! Today I am going to tell you about a yummy, testy and most popular main chicken dish recipe. The name of the dish is “Juicy Roasted Chicken”. This is a famous and favorite dish to everyone, especially who like roasted chicken. It is not only tasty but also a healthy and nutritious dish to eat or serve. Juicy Roasted Chicken dish is perfect for a special occasion but you can cook it anytime you want. It has calories, fat, carbohydrates, protein, cholesterol and sodium. It also has iron, calcium, and vitamin.
To cook this dish you have to be careful with the time. Too much time or too less time will not be good for it. But with the required time can be a few minutes more or less. The perfect time of this dish are given below:
TIME – 1 HOUR 40 MIN.
PREP: 10 MIN.
COOK: 1 HOUR 15 MIN.
READY IN: 1 HOUR 40 MIN.
- This is the main dish and it will be enough for 6 adult people or it contains 6 servings.
- Total calories of the dish are 423.
- Appliance – Oven, Roaster Pan, knife, Plate, Bowl, grinder.
Note: If you a new chef and trying to cook for the first time, this is for you. Before cooking you need to know about the uses of the appliance. Microwave oven for cook the chicken, Roaster pan for roasting the chicken, Knife for cutting and cleaning the chicken, Plate for serving, Bowl for mixing all ingredients and marinate, and grinder for mixing the spices.
- 1(3 pounds) whole chicken, giblets removed.
- Salt and black pepper to taste.
- 1 tablespoon onion powder, or to taste.
- ½ cup margarine, divided.
- 1 stalk celery, leaves removed.
Note: Ingredients are the main thing to any dishes. The taste of the dish depends on how fresh the ingredients are. So you need to choose fresh and pure ingredients for your dish not rotten and polluted. When you are buying your chicken careful that it is fresh and pure, not only chicken but also all other ingredients like salt, black paper, onion, coriander should be pure too. To buy these you need to go to a supper-shop or you can order them online too. Now there are much online shopping websites where you will get everything you wants. Just make the order and they will be on your doorsteps in minutes.
- When you are cooking you need to be sure that you have all the ingredients. Once you have everything you need, clean everything, your knife, microwave oven, bowl, and chicken. You need to clean the chicken inside out properly and wash it with clean water.
- Once you are done with cleaning, go to next step, Preheat your microwave oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- After that, you need to place your chicken in a roasting pan and season generously inside and out with salt and pepper properly. Then sprinkle inside and out with onion powder. And then, in the chicken cavity, place 3 tablespoons margarine and arrange dollops of the remaining margarine around the chicken’s exterior. And cut the celery into 3 or 4 pieces, and place in the chicken cavity.
- When it is done, check your oven you put on preheat, if it is heated properly put your chicken into the oven and bake uncovered 1 hour and 15 minutes in that preheated oven, to a minimum internal temperature of 180 degrees F (82 degrees C). After 1 hour 15 minutes, remove your chicken from heat and baste with melted margarine and drippings. And then, cover with aluminum foil and allow to rest about 30 minutes before serving the dish. And your Juicy Roasted Chicken is ready to serve. Serve it warm and enjoy a tasty meal.
Note: When your Juicy Roasted Chicken is cooked and out of the oven, you need to decorate it to look attractive and tastier. There are no rules or regulation for decorations. You can decorate it with your own choice, the way you like it or want to serve. But cumber, carrot, tomato and lattus are some main ingredients for decoration. Put the chicken on a large plate, decorate it and serve it.
Per Serving: 423 calories; 32.1 g fat; 1.2 g carbohydrates; 30.9 g protein; 97 mg cholesterol; 662 mg sodium. # Servings per Recipe: # Calories: 423. # Total Fat: 32.1g49 %. # Saturated Fat: 7.0g #Cholesterol: 97mg32 % # Sodium: 662mg26 % # Potassium: 305mg9 %. #Total Carbohydrates: 1.2g< 1 %. # Dietary Fiber: 0.2g< 1 %. # Protein: 30.9g62 %. # Sugars: 1g. # Vitamin A: 799IU. # Vitamin C: 0mg. # Calcium: 28mg. # Iron: 2mg. # Thiamin: 0mg. # Niacin: 10mg. # Vitamin B6: 0mg. # Magnesium: 28mg. # Folate: 11mcg.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on the calorie your need.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And remember, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.