Do you love chicken? This is another dish of mine for the chicken lover. With a golden Parmesan cheese and herb coating, these tender chicken breasts make a tempting and hearty main dish. They’re very little fuss. Just coat them and bake. Their mild classic flavor suits a wide variety of tastes.
This dish is flavorful and tasty. It is also healthy and easy to make—there much healthy nutrition in this dish. Including 365 Calories they are; fat, Fat, Sat fat, Mono-fat, Poly-fat, Protein, Carbohydrate, Fiber, Cholesterol, Iron, Sodium, Calcium.
While cooking, you need to be careful with the time. Your dish, its taste, and color depend on it. Not too much time or not too little time is good for your dish. The perfect time for this dish is:
4 Adult Servings
For cooking, an ingredient is the main part, without which cooking is impossible, or if even any ingredient goes wrong, your full dish will be ruined. So before your cooking, choose all ingredients carefully. Your ingredient should be fresh and pure. If your ingredient is not fresh, your dish taste will not the way you want. So be careful with the ingredients.
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese. It is divided
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Two tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- One teaspoon dried basil
- Two large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- One tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups jarred tomato-basil pasta sauce
- Two teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 (0.6-ounce) slices provolone cheese, and they are cut into thin strips
Note: There are many possible sources where you can get your ingredients. You can go shopping, or you can order them online. Doesn’t matter, only thing matter is you need to be careful and check everything properly,
- Gather everything, all ingredients and appliance you need to cook your dish. And start with preparation: clean everything, all appliances and ingredients. Then peel and cut the onion and cut the chicken. And wash it with the cleaning water. Remove any waste on the chicken.
- And then, first, preheat the broiler.
- Then combine 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley, and basil in a shallow dish; place egg whites in a bowl. When it is mixed well, dip each chicken tender in egg whites; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. And then add the chicken; cook 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. And remove the pan from heat.
- After that, combine pasta sauce and vinegar in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; vent and put in the microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Then pour the sauce over the chicken in the pan. And sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan and layer provolone over the chicken. Then Cover it and cook 2 minutes or until cheeses melt.
- For your toddler: Cut a chicken tender into bite-sized pieces. Then serve the chicken and a spoonful of pasta in a bowl. And sprinkle the pasta with cheese.
Note: When your dish is cooked and out of the oven, you need to decorate it to look attractive and tastier. There are no rules or regulations for decorations. You can decorate it with your own choice, the way you like it, or want to serve. But cumber, carrot, tomato, and lettuce are some main ingredients for decoration. Put the chicken on a large plate, decorate it, and serve it.
When you are heaving something, it is wise to know about the dish properly. Especially it’s a good side and a bad side. You must know how nutritious this dish is for your health. The nutritional facts of this dish are given below:
Amount of per serving: Calories 365, Calories from Fat 0.0%, Fat 13.8g, Sat fat 5.3g, Monofat 3.8g, Polyfat 0.8g, Protein 41g, Carbohydrate 17.9g, Fiber 2.2g, Cholesterol 85mg, Iron 1.7mg, Sodium 861mg, Calcium 383mg
* An adult healthy person’s Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. But it can be may be higher or lower depending on the calorie you need. Everyone doesn’t need some calories. To know your calorie, see the doctor, and made a list of it.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Remember, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption if you are following a medically restrictive diet.
Note: Foods are for our health so that we can be healthy and fit. But if you are sick, or on any special meditation or diet and taking doctor’s recommended foods only, please check your list or consult with your doctor before heaving it.
If cooking is your comfort zone, I encourage you to stop just pinning recipes on Pinterest, but try and make them! I assure you will love it. Use good and new ingredients and try something new. Never give up on something you love to do.