GRILLED MARINATED CHICKEN BREAST RECIPE
This is THE best-grilled chicken breast you ever have in your life. The super-easy grilled chicken marinade keeps the chicken so incredibly juicy that these will become the next grilled chicken breast legend.
Grilled Chicken Breast is the perfect meal. This easy, healthy grilled chicken breast recipe produces tender and plump marinated chicken breasts that are grilled to golden perfection. Grilled Chicken is one of our favorite meals! With a quick marinade and an even quicker grill time, you can have a meal on the table in no time at all!
If you are cooking for the first time you need care about the time because it is really important.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes + 1 hour rest time
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: 6-8
- Serves: 6
The ingredient is the main part for cooking, without which cooking is impossible or if even any ingredient goes wrong your full dish will be ruined. So before cooking choose all ingredients carefully. Your ingredient should be fresh and pure. If your ingredient is not fresh your dish taste will not the way you want. So be careful with the ingredients.
- 4boneless skinless chicken breasts it will be about 1and 1/2.
- 1/2 cup olive oil.
- 1/4 cuplemon juice.
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves.
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder.
- 1/4 tsp. salt.
- 1/4 tsp. coarsely ground black pepper.
- 2 Tbsp. oil with a high smoking point, like vegetable or grapeseed.
- Gather everything, all ingredients, and appliance you need to cook your dish. And start with preparation. Clean everything, all appliance, and ingredients. Then peel and cut the onion and cut the chicken. And wash it with the cleaning water. Remove any waste on the chicken
- Cut the chicken breast in half width-wise. Then cover one portion in plastic wrap to stop chicken juice from flying around your kitchen when you pound it.
- Then Pound it to an even thickness and if you have a meat tenderizer with a flat side, like this one, use that. If not, a rolling pin works. So you just smack the chicken breast, focusing on where it is thickest and trying to get it to be even with the thinnest part.
- Once all of your portions have been pounded to an even thickness, put them into a ziptop bag or a large bowl. In a medium bowl combine the olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Pour it over the chicken breasts. Refrigerate for an hour at most. You’re just trying to get some flavor on there.
- Oil your grill grates: When your grill is cold, dip paper towel into an oil that has a high smoking point, like vegetable oil or grapeseed oil. Then use tongs to rub that oiled towel onto your grates. Then preheat the grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat (around 400ºF).
- Once your grill is at the right temperature, remove the chicken breasts from the marinade, shaking off any excess. Throw out the marinade. Put the chicken breasts onto the grill in a single layer, as spaced out as you can give your surface and the number of breasts you have. Cook for about 4 minutes per side. Test if they’re done using an instant-read thermometer. You want it to read 165ºF. Or you can cut into one and see if it’s white all the way through, not pink. They’ll be nice and brown with good char marks when they’re done.
- Take them off of the grill and put them on a clean serving plate. Let them rest for 5 minutes before serving. This resting time is so that the juices won’t rush out of the chicken when you cut in for that first bite.
Note: When your dish is cooked and out of the oven, you need to decorate it to look attractive and tastier. There are no rules or regulation for decorations. You can decorate it with your own choice, the way you like it or want to serve. But cumber, carrot, tomato and lattus are some main ingredients for decoration. Put the chicken on a large plate, decorate it and serve it.
Calories Per Serving: 370
18%Total Fat 11.8g, 66%Cholesterol 198.6mg, 9%Sodium 219.7mg, 0%Total Carbohydrate 0.9g, Sugars 0.3g, 123%Protein 61.3g, 2%Vitamin A 24.8µg, 8%Vitamin C 4.5mg
* Daily Percent Values of an adult person is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on the calorie your needs. To know your calorie, see the doctor and made a list of it.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And remember, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
Note: Foods are for our health so that we can be healthy and fit. But if you are sick, on any special meditation or on diet and taking doctor’s recommended foods only, please check your list or consult with your doctor before heaving it.