EASY DRUNKEN CHICKEN RECIPE
Prepare this ‘Drunk Chicken Recipe’ dish when you are having a group of people over. It is great entertainment plus being so delicious and everyone likes to watch the preparation and the cooking of this chicken as it looks so weird on the barbecue grill.
The ‘Drunk Chicken’ an incredibly flavorful dish. It requires little to no work at all. It is an easy and simple dish for your weeknight meal or gets together. This simple, four-ingredient recipe is a set-it-on-the-grill-and-forget-it, at least for 45 to 60 minutes, this is a kind of meal that can be served simply or gussied up with various sides.
This dish contains lots of healthy nutrients that are great for our health. It contains Total Fat, Saturated, Cholesterol, Sodium, Total Carbohydrate, Dietary Fiber, Protein, and Calcium.
The ingredient is the main part for cooking, without which cooking is impossible or if even any ingredient goes wrong your full dish will be ruined. So before cooking choose all ingredients carefully. Your ingredient should be fresh and pure. If your ingredient is not fresh your dish taste will not the way you want. So be careful with the ingredients.
- 1 whole chicken ( fryer).
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Louisiana Cajun seasoning salt(or any seasoned salt).
- 1 (16-ounce) can beer (any brand).
- 1-ounce liquid crab boil.
- Once you have all your ingredients, your preparations. It includes washing, cutting, cleaning. You need to wash everything after that cut them, cut the chicken into pieces and cleaning them.
- Tear a piece of aluminum foil paper about 12 inches long. Then fold in half and put on the grill top, folding edges under the grill to secure it in place.
- Remove any excess fat or skin hanging from chicken, and rinse with cool water. Pat dry with paper towels. And then season your chicken well inside and out with Cajun seasoning. Make sure to get under the skin of the breast.
- Open can of beer and pour out 1 ounce of liquid you can either drink it or discard it. Add liquid crab boil to beer. Separate chicken skin from the neck area of your chicken by pushing a finger between the skin and meat. Pour beer into the pocket while holding pocket open. Do this in several areas. For doing this, a large injection needle also works well.
- Next, slide the bottom-end of the chicken over the can of beer. And while holding the beer can and the chicken, gently place on the foil-covered grill. After that close grill covers and cook for about 45 to 60 minutes or until the juices run clear and the chicken is done. The internal temperature of your grill must be 165 F in the breast meat and 175 F in the thigh area.
- Once cooked, using heat-resistant gloves, carefully remove the chicken from the grill (still with the beer can insert) and place onto a large cutting board with a lip to collect any juices.
- Remove beer can and loosely tent the bird with aluminum foil. And then let it rest for 8 to 10 minutes before carving. To make a pan sauce or gravy, reserve any juices from the beer can and cutting board.
NOTE: When your dish is cooked and out of the oven, you need to decorate it to look attractive and tastier. There are no rules or regulation for decorations. You can decorate it with your own choice, the way you like it or want to serve. But cumber, carrot, tomato and latus are some main ingredients for decoration. Put the chicken on a large plate, decorate it and serve it.
We eat food because we need energy and vitamin for our body. This energy and vitamins we get from the food and drinks we have. But too much of it can cause extra fat which is not good for our body. So healthy food must have good nutrition facts in it. Foods without nutrition are useless and no one wants to have it. The nutrition of this dish is given below:
- Amount per Serving: 354 Calories.
- 8g -Fat, 4g -Carbs, 35g -protein.
Total Fat 18g- 23%, Saturated Fat 5g-24%, Cholesterol 110mg-37%, Sodium 2765mg-120%, Total Carbohydrate 4g-1%, Dietary Fiber 0g-0%, Protein 35g, Calcium 28mg-2%.
* Daily Percent Values of an adult person is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on the calorie you needs. To know your calorie, see a doctor and made a list of it.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And remember, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
NOTE: Foods are for our health so that we can be healthy and fit. But if you are sick, on any special meditation or on diet and taking doctor’s recommended foods only, please check your list or consult with your doctor before heaving it.