AMAZING CRUSTED CHICKEN RECIPE
There are many dishes I like but few of them are my favorite whom I could eat this every night! “This is my absolute favorite chicken dish. This Amazing Crusted chicken dish is easy enough to make for a quick weeknight dinner but also elegant enough for company. Take one bite of our Crispy Baked Chicken and you will never go back to your old recipe! Learn how to make crisp, juicy baked chicken breasts today.
To cook a perfect dish time plays an important role. You need to be careful with the time. Not too much time or too less time will be good for the dish. But few minutes up and dawn will not effect that much I think. The perfect time for this dish is given below try to maintain it.
- Time: 1 hour
- Prep: 25 min
- Cook: 35 min
- Ready in: 1 hour
- 4 servings
The ingredient is the main part for cooking, without which cooking is impossible or if even any ingredient goes wrong your full dish will be ruined. So before cooking choose all ingredients carefully. Your ingredient should be fresh and pure. If your ingredient is not fresh your dish taste will not the way you want. So be careful with the ingredients.
- 2 cups cheese-flavored crackers ( such as cheez), Crushed.
- 1 cup French-fried onions, crushed.
- salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves and they are cut in half.
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs.
- 2 teaspoons sesame seed, toasted.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise.
Note: There are many possible sources from where you can get these ingredients easily. The taste of the dish depends on how fresh the ingredients are. So you need to choose fresh and pure ingredients for your dish not rotten and polluted. When you are buying your chicken careful with that it is fresh and pure. You can buy it from the shop or you can order them online. There are many online shops available now. Just place your order and you’re idem with being on your doorstep in minutes. Don’t forget to check them.
- Gather everything, all ingredients, and appliance you need to cook your dish. And start with preparation. Clean everything, all appliance, and ingredients. Then peel and cut the chicken. And wash it with the cleaning water. Remove any waste on the chicken.
- When it is done, Frist, preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Then, mix cheese-flavored crackers, French-fried onions, Italian bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
- After that, wash and pat chicken breasts dry. Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on one side of each piece and place mayonnaise-side down in the cracker mixture. Then, spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on the other side of the chicken and cover with the cracker mixture, patting firmly into the chicken. Place chicken breasts on the prepared baking dish. And then, sprinkle remaining cracker mixture on top; lightly spray the chicken with cooking spray.
- And bake in the preheated oven until the chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear 35 to 40 minutes. And an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Note: When your dish is cooked, you need to decorate it to look attractive and tastier. There are no rules or regulation for decorations. You can decorate it with your own choice, the way you like it or want to serve. But cucumber, carrot, tomato, and lattus are some main ingredients for decoration. Wash some carrot, cucumber, and latuss. Cut them and put the chicken on a large plate, decorate it with them and serve it.
Nutrition for food is the most vital part. Foods without nutrition are useless and no one wants to have it. We eat food because of nutrition. Nutrition gives us the necessary energy and vitamin for our body. So healthy food must have good nutrition facts in it. The nutrition of this dish is given below:
Servings Per Recipe:
Calories: 806, Total Fat: 48.3g74 %, Saturated Fat: 13.0g, Cholesterol: 75mg25 %, Sodium: 1274mg51 %, Potassium: 385mg11 %, Total Carbohydrates: 55.9g18 %, Dietary Fiber: 1.8g7 %, Protein: 32.3g65 %, Sugars: 1g, Vitamin A: 121IU, Vitamin C: 2mg, Calcium: 110mg, Iron: 4mg, Thiamin: 0mg, Niacin: 22mg, Vitamin B6: 1mg, Magnesium: 57mg, Folate: 79mcg
* 2,000 calorie is an adult healthy person’s percent Daily Values are on a diet. But it can be may be higher or lower depending on the calorie you needed. It also changes with time and age. Everyone doesn’t need the same calories. To know your calorie, see the doctor and made a list of it.
**Amount of nutrition is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And remember, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
Note: Foods are for our health so that we can be healthy and fit. But if you are sick, or on any special meditation or on diet and taking doctor’s recommended foods only, please check your list or consult with your doctor before heaving it.
Use regular Cheese It Crackers; they help keep the chicken moist.
Serving Suggestion; you can also serve this dish with a crisp Caesar salad, and a serving of hot cooked spaghetti topped with your favorite CLASSICO Pasta Sauce.
Substitute: Prepare the dish using KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan and Romano Cheese.
Variation: You can also prepare using unseasoned bread crumbs and to add 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves to the bread crumb mixture before using as directed.