[dt_highlight color=”” text_color=”” bg_color=””]CORNELL CHICKEN RECIPE[/dt_highlight]
This recipe for Copycat TGI Friday’s Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is the perfect thing to make when you have company coming over. It’s simple but delicious, and it’s a crowd-pleaser, so you know everyone will love it. The secret to getting this recipe just right is in the marinade for the chicken. That, along with the bruschetta marinara on top and the balsamic glaze, makes this recipe simply out of this world. It is not your average chicken and pasta recipe. It’s much better! Try this recipe out and taste it for yourself.
To cook a perfect dish time plays an important role. You need to be careful with the time. Not too much time or too less time will be good for the dish. But few minutes up and dawn will not affect that much I think. The perfect time for this dish is given below try to maintain it.
- Prep: 5 minutes
- Cook: 47 minutes
6 servings and 633 cal
Ingredients are the main part of any dish. The dish’s test mainly depends on how fresh the ingredients are. So while choosing the ingredients for your dish you need to take special care.
- 2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (3 to 3 ½ pound) broiler-fryer chicken and they are cut in half
- Gather everything, all ingredients, and appliance you need to cook your dish. And start with preparation. Clean everything, all appliance, and ingredients. Then peel and cut the onion and cut the chicken. And wash it with the cleaning water. Remove any waste on the chicken.
- Place the cider vinegar, oil, egg, salt, poultry seasoning and black pepper in a blender. Cover, and puree until smooth.
- Pour blended mixture into a resealable plastic bag. After that, add the chicken halves, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours (up to overnight).
- Then, remove chicken halves from the bag and transfer to a plate or baking sheet lined with paper towels. Pat chicken dry with more paper towels. Reserve marinade mixture.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- After that, grill chicken, skin-side down, on the preheated grill for 2 minutes and then, turn each piece, brush with marinade mixture, and move to indirect heat.
- Grill, brushing with glaze and turning often until well-browned and meat is no longer pink in the center, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the thigh, near the bone, and it should read 180 degrees F (82 degrees C).
Note: When your dish is cooked, you need to decorate it to look attractive and tastier. There are no rules or regulation for decorations. You can decorate it with your own choice, the way you like it or want to serve. But cucumber, carrot, tomato, and latus are some main ingredients for decoration. Wash some carrot, cucumber, and latus. Cut them and put the chicken on a large plate, decorate it with them and serve it.
We eat food because we need energy and vitamin for our body. This energy and vitamins we get from the food and drinks we have. But too much of it can cause extra fat which is not good for our body. So healthy food must have good nutrition facts in it. Foods without nutrition are useless and no one wants to have it. The nutrition of this dish is given below:
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Per Serving: 633 calories; 53.5 g fat; 1.3 g carbohydrates; 32.5 g protein; 127 mg cholesterol; 3588 mg sodium.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Total Fat: 53.5g82 %, Saturated Fat: 9.0g, Cholesterol: 127mg42 %, Sodium: 3588mg144 %, Potassium: 287mg8 %, Total Carbohydrates: 1.3g< 1 %, Dietary Fiber: 0.1g< 1 %, Protein: 32.5g65 %, Sugars: 0g, Vitamin A: 239IU, Vitamin C: 0mg, Calcium: 35mg, Iron: 2mg, Thiamin: 0mg, Niacin: 13mg, Vitamin B6: 0mg, Magnesium: 31mg, Folate: 11mcg
* Daily Percent Values of an adult person is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on the calorie your needs. To know your calorie, see the doctor and made a list of it.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And remember, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
Note: Foods are for our health so that we can be healthy and fit. But if you are sick, on any special meditation or on diet and taking doctor’s recommended foods only, please check your list or consult with your doctor before heaving it.