CHICKEN CAESAR PIZZA RECIPE
Do you love Pizza? This dish is only for you. Don’t worry you can make it for your family and kids too. Chicken Caesar Pizza is going to transform your pizza night. Tender chicken, Caesar dressing with tasty toppings baked to a golden brown delight. If you want to change up your pizza recipe, try this! You won’t be sorry!
I eat Caesar salad a couple of times a week and I wondered what it would be like to use Renee’s Mighty Caesar salad dressing on a pizza. Boy was it a good thing! I think it tastes even better on pizza than it does on a salad.
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 18 minutes
- Total time: 28 minutes
Serves: It has 4 to 6 servings. This dish is enough for 4 to 6 people. You can make it if you are a heaving guest too or your kids having group study.
Ingredients are the main part of any dish. The dish’s test mainly depends on how fresh the ingredients are. So while choosing the ingredients for your dish you need to take special care.
- 1 pound pizza dough
- Olive oil
- 6 tablespoons creamy Caesar dressing, divided
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound total), cubed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Gather everything, all ingredients, and appliance you need to cook your dish. And start with preparation. Clean everything, all appliances, and ingredients. Then peel and cut the onion and cut the chicken. And wash it with the cleaning water. Remove any waste on the chicken.
- And then, arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 450°F. After that, let the pizza dough sit out and come to room temperature while the oven is heating.
- Lightly coat and 13×18-inch rimmed baking sheet with oil. Transfer the dough to the baking sheet and then use your fingers to gently press the dough into the corners of the pan.
- Spread 5 tablespoons of Caesar dressing over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border. Top evenly with the chicken and tomatoes, followed by the mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake until the cheese is bubbly and the edges are golden-brown, 16 to 20 minutes.
- After that, let the pizza cool for 1 to 2 minutes. In the meantime, toss the romaine with the remaining 1 tablespoon Caesar dressing and lemon juice in a small bowl. Top the pizza with the dressed romaine. Cut into slices and serve immediately.
Nutrition for food is the most vital part. Foods without nutrition are useless and no one wants to have it. We eat food because of nutrition. Nutrition gives us the necessary energy and vitamin for our bodies. So healthy food must have good nutrition facts in it. The nutrition of this dish is given below:
Amount Of Per Serving: Calories507, Fat20.2 g (31%), Saturated9 g (45%), Carbs40.5 g (13.5%), Fiber2.6 g (10.2%), Sugars2 g, Protein38.8 g (77.7%), Sodium901 mg (37.5%)
* Daily Percent Values of an adult person is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on the calorie of your needs. To know your calorie, see the doctor and made a list of it.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And remember, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
What to Serve with Caesar Pizza?
- Salad: Looking for a lighter side, reach for a salad. I love doing a caesar salad with a little drizzle of dressing. It helps carry on the theme of Caesar.
- Veggies: Pair crisp fresh veggies as a side for a nice crunchy texture. If you love dip to pair with your favorite dip as well.
- Breadsticks: Whip up some breadsticks or even garlic bread for even more pizza inspired recipes!
I hope you enjoy this pizza recipe. We are a huge fan and make it often when we get that craving for pizza!
Can You Store Leftover Caesar Pizza?
Absolutely, simply allow the pizza to cool down and then place in an airtight container or sealable bag. Store up to three days in the fridge. You can eat the leftovers cold or warm them up if you prefer.
Can I Make This Chicken Caesar Pizza on Naan Bread?
Yes, I have made this recipe using naan bread as the pizza crust before. The Caesar pairs really well with the bread and it gives it a tasty flavor that is different than straight pizza crust.
How to Make Chicken Caesar Pizza?
Prep your dough and lay it out on the pan, and then pre-bake for 8 minutes. Once the dough is partially cooked, remove and then spread on the Caesar dressing. Make sure you leave a gap around the edge to act as the crust. Then top with bacon and chicken, and both kinds of cheese. Add on your Italian seasoning, and bake an additional 7-10 minutes.
Can I Double This Pizza Recipe?
You can double this recipe and make as many pizzas as you would like. Just prep and make them in the oven as directed. Then when you are ready for another pizza to go in serve up the fresh pizza hot.
What Type of Chicken Do You Use for Chicken Caesar Pizza?
You can use pre-cooked diced or shredded chicken for this pizza. I have bought pre-cooked chicken and used that before. Or you can cook up some breast or tenderloins and dice it up. Just make sure that you don’t use a chicken that has a ton of seasoning or it will affect the flavor of your pizza.