Bruschetta Stuffed Balsamic Chicken – This is the juiciest chicken you will ever have! This chicken recipe is just finger-licking GOOD, Baked in a delicious balsamic mixture and stuffed with fresh tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella!
This dish is not only delicious but also healthy too. Bruschetta Stuffed Balsamic Chicken dish is also easy to make. It is full of lots of healthy and good nutrition for our health. They are; Saturated Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium, Potassium, Carbohydrates, Fiber, Sugar, Protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron.
Time is an important fact for cooking. Great timing can make your dish more healthy and tasty. And if you are a new cook or learner, you must be careful with the time.
Prep Time: 10 mines.
Cook Time: 50 mines.
Total Time: 1 hour.
- Course: Dinner
- Cuisine: Italian
- Servings: 6 Serves
- Calories: 239 kcal
Without Ingredients, cooking is impossible; it is the main part of cooking, without which cooking is impossible, or if even any ingredient goes wrong, your full dish will be ruined. So before cooking, choose all ingredients carefully. Your ingredient should be fresh and pure. Suppose your ingredient is not fresh. Your dish taste will not the way you want. So be careful with the ingredients.
- 2tomatoes, diced (about 2 cups).
- 1/3cup packed fresh basil ribbons.
- 1cup shredded part skims mozzarella cheese, divided.
- 6(4 ounces each) skinless, boneless chicken breasts.
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- 2tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- 1/4-cup balsamic vinegar.
- 1/3-cup low sodium fat-free chicken broth.
- 3garlic cloves, minced.
- 1teaspoon Italian Seasoning.
Note: There are many ways from where you can collect your ingredients. You can buy them from super-shop, you can order them from an online shop, or you can grow them on your own. The best way to grow them, but you can buy them too. They should be fresh.
- Gather everything, all ingredients and appliance you need to cook your dish. And start with preparation: clean everything, all appliances and ingredients. Then peel and cut the onion and cut the chicken. And wash it with the cleaning water. Remove any waste on the chicken.
- Then preheat oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, 1/2 cup cheese, and basil; stir just until combined and set aside.
- Pound each chicken breast to 1/4-inch thickness, being careful not to tear or rip through.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Spoon previously prepared tomato mixture over each chicken breast. You don’t have to use all the stuffing – any leftovers can be spooned over the chicken right before baking.
- Roll up the chicken breasts, wrapping them tightly, and secure ends with toothpicks.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a stovetop and oven safe large skillet.
- Add prepared chicken breasts to hot oil and cook over medium-high heat for about 6 minutes or lightly browned on all sides.
- In the meantime, prepare the Balsamic sauce.
- In a medium bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, chicken broth, garlic, and Italian Seasoning; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Remove chicken from heat.
- If you have some extra tomato mixture, spoon it over the chicken.
- Pour prepared balsamic sauce over chicken.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 20 minutes; remove from oven, flip the chicken over, and return to oven for 15 more minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and continue to bake for five more minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for a few minutes.
- Serve with pasta, rice, vegetables, or a fresh salad.
Note: When your dish is cooked, you need to decorate it to look attractive and tastier. There are no rules or regulations for decorations. You can decorate it with your own choice, the way you like it, or want to serve. But cucumber, carrot, tomato, and lettuce are some main ingredients for decoration. Wash some carrot, cucumber, and lotus. Cut them and put the chicken on a large plate, decorate it with them, and serve it.
When we choose foods to eat, we would like to choose the nutritious once. They are good for our body, mind, and health. This Bourbon Chicken is also a healthy and nutritious dish. The nutrition facts of this dish are:
Amount Per Serving (1 Chicken Rollup)
Calories 239 Calories from Fat 90
Daily Value: Fat 10g15%, Saturated Fat 3g15%, Cholesterol 84mg28%, Sodium 255mg11%, Potassium 561mg16%, Carbohydrates 4g1%, Fiber 0g0%, Sugar 2g2%, Protein 29g58%, Vitamin A 465IU9%, Vitamin C 7.4mg9%, Calcium 167mg17%, Iron 0.8mg4%
* An adult healthy person’s Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. But it can be may be higher or lower depending on the calorie you need. Everyone doesn’t need some calories. To know your calorie, see the doctor, and made a list of it.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Remember, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption if you are following a medically restrictive diet.
Note: Foods are for our health so that we can be healthy and fit. But if you are sick, or on any special meditation or on a diet and taking doctor’s recommended foods only, please check your list or consult with your doctor before heaving it.