BREVILLE CT70XL – LKON 2-SLICE ELECTRIC TOASTER
Today I discuss “Breville ct70xl lkon 2-slice electric toaster”. Because You have heard the proved that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Many people feel that the quality of their first meal has an influence on how the rest of the day will work out. It is the most important meal for the whole day. If you like your toast and like many Americans, consider breakfast an important part of each morning then owning a toaster is something you would likely never question. It is simply one of those items that belong in every kitchen.
Breville ‘CT70XL’ Ikon two slice electronic toaster has a premium brushed stainless steel exterior. Breville also has extra wide and deep self-centering toasting slots. It has many features including electronic browning control dial, removable crumb tray, and tidy cord storage. The wide toasting slots of the toaster are self-centering. There are a “toast ready” sound alert and a high-lift lever with a Lift-and-look function you can check the toast’s progress without interrupting the cycle. And like most of the toasters, there is a browning control dial.
The Breville toaster machine also has settings for toasting bagels, defrosting and reheating toast. Like the LCD display, these are also common features on modern toasters. But the Breville has a classic toaster look to it, unlike modern toasters. You might think the Breville came straight out of the ’50s if it weren’t for the LCD display and other modern features like cord storage, which I guess makes sense since toasters really are a part of the past. At least with a removable crumb tray, it is easy to clean. But most toaster ovens also come with removable crumb trays, and they can do a whole lot more than just toast a bagel.
How to use Breville ct70xl lkon 2-slice electric toaster?
The Breville ct70xl lkon 2-slice electric toaster is a simple and user-friendly kitchen appliance. You can use it to lightly cook slices of bread so that they are darker, crispier and tastier. First, you will need to adjust the knob to choose how dark you want your toast. And then, slide your toast into the toasting slots and depress the lever on the front of the appliance. Then wait for the toast to cook, and keep your nose open to make sure that it isn’t burning. When the lever pops back up, the toast is ready.
- Slide one slice of bread into each toaster slot: You can also toast just one slice of bread in this machine. For that, choose a slot, and slide it in and the direction you orient the slice it doesn’t matter but most people like to insert it bottom-first. In this machine, you can toast many things other than bread but stick to toasting bread slices until you are more comfortable using the appliance.
- Set the toasting level: Use the adjustment knob on the front of the toaster to choose how dark you want the toast to be. On most toasters, the dial runs from 1 to 5, with 1 being the lightest and 5 being the darkest toast. There are some toasters have other settings, such as light, medium, or dark. And other toasts have options for waffles, toast, and bagels. For that, choose the setting that best matches whatever it is that you’re toasting.
- Lower the lever to start the toasting cycle: Wait for your food to toast and keep your nose peeled to smell for burning! The toasting process should not take longer than a minute or two, depending on how dark you want the toast to be.
Hold the top corner of the toaster down while you lift the lever up, to pop the toaster manually. You should only do this if your toasts start to burn.
- Remove the food. Once the lever pops back up, it means that the toasting cycle is done. The toaster may “ding.” Take the toast out using your fingers or a set of wooden tongs and then, put your favorite spread onto your toast before consuming!
Never use anything metal to take the toast out or you may electrocute yourself because it is an electric machine.
Care and Cleaning (Breville ct70xl lkon 2-slice electric toaster) :
- The crumb tray of this toaster should be cleaned out regularly. Do not allow breadcrumbs to accumulate at the bottom of the toaster.
- Always remove the power cord from the power outlet before cleaning the toaster.
- To remove any crumbs from the toaster, slide out the crumb tray from under the toaster, empty and replace it before using the toaster again.
- Wipe the outside of the toaster with a slightly dampened cloth and polish with a soft dry cloth.
- For cleaning the interior, turn the toaster upside down over the sink or rubbish bin and shake crumbs free.