Known for best quality, innovative design, and ease of use, Breville offers some fantastic options when it comes to espresso machines. All of their machines are well-made, stylish, innovative, affordable, and has plenty of features to choose from. Breville offers something for everyone, from affordable entry-level machines to top-of-the-line semi-automatic brewers. Even if you are new to home brewing, we think Breville is a great option for you.
Considering your needs, we have rounded up the Breville’s top espresso machines to help you find the right model for you. They are discussed below:
Top 7 Best Breville Espresso Machine – List:
|Breville BES880BSS Barista Touch Espresso Maker, Stainless Steel||Buy Now|
|Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine||Buy Now|
|Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine||Buy Now|
|Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine, BES870XL||Buy Now|
|Breville 800ESXL 15-Bar Triple-Priming Die-Cast Espresso Machine||Buy Now|
|Breville BES810BSSUSC Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel||Buy Now|
|Breville BES500BSS Bambino Plus Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel||Buy Now|
Table of Contents
- 1 Breville BES880BSS Barista Touch Espresso Maker
- 2 Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
- 3 Breville BES840XL/A The Infuser Espresso Machine
- 4 Breville BES870XL The Barista Express Espresso Machine
- 5 Breville 800ESXL 15-Bar Triple-Priming Die-Cast Espresso Machine
- 6 BREVILLE BES810BSSUSC Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine
- 7 Breville BES500BSS Bambino Plus Espresso Machine
- 8 Best Breville Espresso Machine – Buying Guide
- 9 Breville Espresso Machines – FAQ
- Size: 14.5”*16.7”*17.6 inches
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Product Dimensions: 12.5*12*13 inches
- Item Weight: It is 25.7 pounds
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Item Model Number: BES880BSS
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
With new intuitive touch screen display Barista quality performance with the pre-programmed café drinks menu and automatic milk texturing all within a compact footprint. The Breville BES880BSS Barista Touch Espresso Maker is a built-in grinder, with a 3-second heat-up time that delivers the right amount of ground coffee on demand and you go from bean to cup, faster than ever before.
Made with a brushed stainless steel body, this espresso machine is designed for quality and longevity. It has a BPA-Free water tank of 67oz capacity, so, you can enjoy several cups of coffee before the need to refill it. It can be filled at the machine or can be removed so refilling water isn’t much of a problem. And, since it has a water filter, it eliminates impurities and keeps them from getting into your coffee.
The built-in conical burr grinder is also made of stainless steel with a bean hopper on top having a half-pound or 8oz capacity. The whole beans will be fed into the grinder from the bean hopper directly to the portafilter. It has a wheel to the side which allows you to dial the grind size – in 30 steps – which will be reflected in the screen display.
INTUITIVE TOUCH SCREEN DISPLAY:
Nothing beats a good and easy-to-read screen display of the settings in your coffee maker. And, to make it a bit interesting and elegant, touchscreen display is awesome, especially for those who are accustomed to touchscreen displays on smartphones, smart TV, and even smart screens in café shops and other stores. For this coffee machine, you get to easily navigate between coffee drink options and personalize it according to your preferences. At the tip of your fingers, you’ll be able to customize your espresso the way you want it.
PERSONALIZED COFFEE SETTINGS:
It’s very important to have full control on how you brew your coffee. Hence, this coffee machine offers personalized and programmable functions. You can get custom drinks and save up to eight different coffee drinks you can save with the name you will give them. Additionally, you can program the milk temperature, shot time, milk foam, dose, and so on.
AUTOMATIC MILK FROTHING:
Having a great latte art and achieving barista-quality milk-foam requires you to achieve the perfect milk temperature and the right texture. Fortunately, Barista Touch has an automatic micro-foam milk texturing feature that helps you create latte art and achieves a great-tasting espresso and other milk-based drinks. It’s hands-free so, it’s very convenient to use.
You can easily get your coffee grounds straight to your port filter with this espresso machine. Since the port filter rests well in the cradle, you can grind directly to it. It’ll eventually stop once the time is over since the grind time is being set per coffee drink.
BUILT-IN CONICAL BURR GRINDER:
This allows you to decide the grind size and the amount of the coffee grounds you want. In this way, preparing espresso is more about personal and you can experiment with the machine with all the controls to achieve the perfect grind size the right amount for a more optimal brewing and coffee extraction.
FAST HEAT-UP TIME:
The Breville Barista Touch Espresso Makers innovative ThermoJet heating system getting the optimal temperature just requires you three seconds as quick as that and you will ready to brew your coffee.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE:
Barista Touch is fairly easy to clean and descale, unlike other espresso machines. From the bean hopper to the grinder, then, to the port filter, you got no spills on the coffee grounds. Since its body is made of brushed stainless steel, you can easily wipe off dirt and spills if there are.
For the steam wand, you can simply wipe it with a clean cloth and it’ll start automatically purge once you push the wand down. Automatic purging is very efficient since it runs down hot water through the wand so it’ll be clean and ready for the next frothing. You can also wipe out the port filter and clean the drip tray.
However, if you want to have in-depth knowledge of the cleaning and care of this machine, you can check out the instructions manual. These few simple steps might also be helpful for you to extend the life of your coffee machine. Water filters need to be checked for change, a prompt will also be displayed on the screen.
CLEVER, AUTOMATIC CUSTOMIZE: You can easily adjust the coffee strength, milk texture, and temperature to suit your taste; Intuitive touch screen display simplifies how to make your favorite café coffee in 3 easy steps Grind, Brew and Milk; Then save the setting with your unique name. Create and save up to 8 personalized coffees.
AUTOMATIC MICRO FOAM MILK TEXTURING: The Breville Barista Touch Espresso Makers Auto steam wand, allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste; delivering barista quality micro-foam that enhances the flavor of the coffee and is essential for creating latté art.
FASTER HEAT UP TIME: This espresso maker has a faster heat-up time and its innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds; ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
PRECISE ESPRESSO EXTRACTION: This espresso maker’s Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction.
INTEGRATED COFFEE GRINDER: The Breville Barista Touch Espresso Makers comes with a single touch; the integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount of coffee on demand, for maximum flavor.
HANDS-FREE OPERATION: And this machine’s innovative grinding cradle allows any at-home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter.
Touch screen operation; BPA Free Water Tank.
5 preprogrammed Café favorites.
This espresso maker Create, save and name 8 customizable coffee settings
BEAN HOPPER CAPACITY: 1/2 pounds; Water Tank Capacity: 67 ounces The power is 1680 watts; Voltage:110 120 Volts
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Product Dimensions: 14.7*14.8*14.7 inches
- Item Weight: It is 30 pounds
- Manufacturer: HWI/Breville USA
- Item Model Number: BES920XL
- Material Type: Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 1 year limited product warranty
The Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine belongs to the same category of high-end espresso machines produced by Breville, meant for home-usage. And this espresso machine claims to have a long-lasting life and is loaded with features that are matched by few other products in its category, like all the Breville appliances. This state-of-art, high-end espresso maker allows you to make the finest espresso that you can only taste in the finest cafes or restaurants, at your home.
For an ideal espresso machine to churn out that finest espresso, it must have the ability to deliver water to a puck of coffee grounds at an optimal pressure of 9 bars, at a consistent, stable temperature. With its magnificent dual stainless steel boiler system, The BES920XL achieves this combination. There are two separate boilers, Steam Boiler and Espresso Boiler, which work simultaneously to offer instant and powerful steam on demand, and the perfect espresso shot, respectively.
The Espresso Boiler is PID temperature controlled so that every espresso shot is at the right temperature, delivered with an optimal flavor. The Steam Boiler temperature is manually controlled via a digital menu, which delivers powerful steam to produce that cafe quality steamed milk. Apart from these two heating systems, there is a third heating system built inside the group head which ensures that all the ingredients passing through are maintained at a consistent temperature.
This 3-tier heating system results in an excellent brew temperature stability and very rapid warm-up time. Breville suggests waiting for 15 minutes to get the machine warmed up properly, before beginning with the brewing process.
DUAL ITALIAN VIBE PUMPS:
The Breville BES920XL features dual Italian-made vibe pumps -: a 15 Bar Ulka (for Brewing) and a 4.5 bar Ceme (for filling the Steam Boiler), that work very quietly (for a vibe pump) to deliver the espresso shot at optimal pressure. The lower pressure pump allows the Steam Boiler to be refilled without letting any inconsistency to seep in the brewing pressure during extraction. Together with the Dual Boilers, the Dual Pumps ensure a simultaneous extraction of espresso and steam to produce that perfect piping mug of espresso.
3OVER PRESSURE VALVE:
This is present in the Dual Boilers, and its function is to ensure optimal pressure levels throughout the extraction process, thus preventing a bitter flavor in the espresso shot. There is a built-in low-pressure infusion mechanism too, which increases the water pressure by just enough amounts to expand the grinds for an even and most flavorful extraction.
It has a digital display that features a well laid out menu that allows you to control and monitor various settings. Some of the settings which can be changed using the digital display include Brew Temperature, Shot Duration, Steam Boiler Temperature, Pre-Infusion time, Shot Timer.
It also lets you know when it is time for refilling the water tank as well as when the machine needs to be cleaned. We found the default settings on the menu to be good enough, so it is advised that you let them be too. Although you can change all these settings using the digital menu, if you want, that is quite easy to navigate.
LARGE CAPACITY WATER TANK:
The BES920XL is fitted with a large capacity water reservoir of a capacity of 2.5 liters, which eliminates the necessity for frequent refills. What is more, when cleaning the machine, this tank can be easily detached from the main system by using a lift-and-pull mechanism located at the base of the machine. There is a soft damped release lid provided at the top of the tank, which when pressed opens up to show you where to pour the water into.
There is an LED display that will let you know the current water level and thus, avoid overfill. However, in the case of overfill occurs, the BES920XL is designed in such a way that the extra water does not get spilled on the counter, but gets collected in the drip tray instead.
- The Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machines Dual stainless steel boilers and dual Italian pumps for simultaneous espresso extraction and steaming.
- It has Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) limits extraction pressure; Flexible Shot Control.
- This espresso machine has Electronic PID temperature control for precise water temperature.
- Backlit LCD displays of this espresso machine brew temperature, shot clock or time. We recommend using cold, filtered water. With no or low mineral content, We do not recommend using water.
- The Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine Includes water hardness test strip, descale alert and LCD assisted descale procedure.
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Product Dimensions: 12.5*12.5*13.2 inches
- Item Weight: It is 17 pounds
- Manufacturer: HWI/Breville USA
- Item Model Number: BES840XL
You need an espresso machine to make the beverage for you whether you love espresso or latte, Americano, or simple coffee. Unfortunately, most of these machines come with their weaknesses; sometimes big weaknesses like a complete failure or minor limitations like a scratch on the side. And the weaknesses are what people dread most while buying them. However, if you want to have an efficient coffee maker that will serve you for long, concentrate more on the machine’s good reputation.
THERMOCOIL HEATING TECHNOLOGY:
The machine’s design and quality are top-notch, but what is even more striking is the use of a thermocouple instead of the typical Thermo block technology. Instead, the Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine uses a single high-quality thermocouple that is not only efficient but also prevents any leakage that would occur a little while later when the machine gets older. With a thermocouple system, the stability that comes is also incredible, and the fact that it works alongside an electronic PID makes this model a high rated machine.
15 BAR PUMP PRESSURE:
This Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machines the pre-infusion 15 bar pressure pump offers the much-needed pressure for optimum extraction of coffee beans for a better-tasting rich flavored espresso at the end of it all. During the coffee-making process, the pre-infusion allows the beans to get wet enough under low pressures for better extraction and then rises the pressures to 15 bars for optimum quality flavors out of your coffee.
VOLUMETRIC CONTROL AND WATER TANK:
Sometimes people complain that volumetric control is difficult to handle for novices, but as time goes on, the machine’s control system appears as the easiest and most efficient you can find. Usually, it is preprogrammed to take one cup or two cups of coffee, which you may as well reset if you like to. On the other hand, the S840 comes with a 61 Fl 1.8 liter water tank located at the rear side. It is easy to clean with its water filter cartridge and a reminder wheel which indicate when you last cleaned it.
ALL-ROUND SWIVEL STEAM WAND AND AUTO PURGE:
The built-in auto-purge helps you set the brewing system into automatic mode, and a 360-degree swivel steam wand are two features that make this machine a high rated one in most Breville BES840 reviews. The steam wand is highly efficient and produces latte and espresso at just the optimum flavors you get from a cool downtown restaurant.
INTEGRATED TAMPER AND A GREAT PRESSURE GAUGE:
The 54mm tamper is well integrated into the machine to save your counter’s space. However, the tampering is done magnetically, which implies that you can remove and reattach it back whenever you feel just like it. On the other hand, you can regulate the pressures as extraction happens if you like determining the flavor and richness of the product the machine makes.
CUP WARMING TRAY AND A DRIP TRAY:
At the top part of the machine, a cup warming tray allows you to level the temperatures of the beverage produced with the cup itself. The tray of this machine gets heat passively as you operate the machine and leaves you to drink espresso that is at the ideal hotness. The machine comes with a very easy to remove and clean the drip tray, for more efficiency in terms of cleaning. And just beside the drip tray, there is a toolbox where you can keep the cleaning utensils or any other supplies you might need.
DEDICATED HOT WATER OUTLET:
For people who love Americanos, this is a machine they would fall in love with. The hot water outlet is dedicated to reasons like making Americanos or tea. You may also use the hot water to warm coffee mugs and cups just before extraction. Also, the high rated Breville s840 is designed for easy cleaning, and not just because of a drip tray but because of the dry puck feature that ensures you have fresh, good-tasting espresso over and over again.
- Pre-infusion function applies low water pressure at the start of the extraction to gently expand grinds for an even extraction; Water Tank Capacity: 61 ounces.
- With integrated stainless steel water coil accurately controls water temperature, the Breville Infuser Espresso Machine has 1600 watts Thermo coil heating system; Settings: Single or Double Shot Volumetric Control and Manual Override. Dimensions: 13.7 x 11.5 x 13.2 inches.
- And after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature, it has auto purge function automatically adjusts water temperature;15 bar Italian pump provides complete volumetric control preset, manual override, or re-programmable volumes.
- ACCESSORIES: single and dual wall filter baskets, coffee scoop, stainless steel jug, cleaning disc and tablets, cleaning tool, water filter with holder. Please note: Insert inside the stainless steel bowl of the port filter there is a “Black Plastic”; this is meant to reduce heat loss experienced when espresso hits cold metal also prevents any “splashing” from the dual-wall pressurized filter baskets.
- PID temperature control that delivers water at precisely the right temperature adjustable in 2 degree Celsius increments; Power 1700 Watts. Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts.
- Product Dimensions: 13.2*12.5*15.8 inches
- Item Weight: It is 23 pounds
- Departments: Unisex
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Item Model Number: BES870XL
- Color: Stainless Steel
The Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine from bean to espresso in under a minute creates great tasting espresso in less than a minute. With 110–120 Volts, it allows you to grind the beans right before extraction. And it also has interchangeable filters and a choice of automatic or manual operation which ensure authentic café style results in no time at all.
The Breville Barista Express Espresso Machines precise espresso extraction digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, Ensuring optimal Espresso extraction. For your preferred taste with any roast of the bean, these machines dose control grinding integrated conical burr grinder grinds on-demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter.
The Breville Barista Express Espresso Machines the steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk that enhances flavor and enables the creation of latte art. It has a grind size dial that is simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you’re grinding. This grinding machines innovative grinding cradle allows any at-home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter.
The Breville Barista Express Espresso Machines has single or double shots; an Adjustable grind amount and manual override; Power 1600 Watts; Compatible for model number Breville ES800XL. INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: This machine razor dose trimming tool and it also9 includes 54-millimeter Stainless Steel port filter; 1 cup and 2 cup single and dual wall filter Baskets; Cleaning disc and tablets; Cleaning brush, tool, and Allen key; Coffee scoop; Integrated tamper; Stainless Steel milk jug; Water filter holder and water filter.
DOSE CONTROL GRINDING: Dose control grinding integrated conical burr grinder grinds on-demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of the bean.
PRECISE ESPRESSO EXTRACTION: Precise espresso extraction digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction.
MICRO FOAM MILK TEXTURING: The Breville Barista Express Espresso Machines the steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk that enhances flavor and enables the creation of latte art.
GRIND SIZE DIAL: It has a grind size dial that is simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you’re grinding.
HANDS-FREE OPERATION: This grinding machine innovative grinding cradle allows any at-home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter.
SETTINGS: The Breville Barista Express Espresso Machines has single or double shots; an Adjustable grind amount and manual override; Power 1600 Watts; Compatible for model number Breville ES800XL.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: This machine razor dose trimming tool and it also9 includes 54-millimeter Stainless Steel port filter; 1 cup and 2 cup single and dual wall filter Baskets; Cleaning disc and tablets; Cleaning brush, tool, and Allen key; Coffee scoop; Integrated tamper; Stainless Steel milk jug; Water filter holder and water filter.
- Product Dimensions: 10.2*12*12.5 inches
- Item Weight: It is 1 pound
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Item Model Number: 800ESXL
- Color: Silver
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
The Breville 800ESXL 15-Bar Triple-Priming Die-Cast Espresso Machine is incredibly beautiful, as well, as functional! This espresso machine has a thermal block heating system, dual wall crema system, a pre-brew function, a 15 bar Italian made pump, and an auto-purge function (anti burn) just to name a few. And it will look gorgeous on your countertop in your kitchen. It’s a functional showpiece.
TRIPLE PRIME PUMP:
The Breville 800ESXL 15-Bar Triple-Priming Die-Cast Espresso Machine is among the top express maker with unique features that enhance its performance. To bring about the best flavor, the pump included on this machine does an impressive job releasing hot water that is used to moisten the ground coffee. The result is mouth-watering drinks that everybody will enjoy drinking.
DURABLE STAINLESS-STEEL HOUSING:
When purchasing an espresso machine, the durability is among the most crucial things that you should not forget. It will be a waste of money if you buy a product that will break down after a few months of use.
The manufacturer of this Breville 15-Bar Triple-Priming Die-Cast espresso maker has designed the product with durable stainless steel construction for longevity. Once you purchase this machine you will truly get value for your money.
REMOVABLE WATER TANK:
One of the main benefits of a removable water tank is that it allows you to fill the water with ease. You can just fill the tank from your sink tap and then put back the water tank in the machine for brewing. Again, the removable water tank makes cleaning effortless.
After steam to bring about an optimal temperature for preparing espressos, this purge function is another important feature on this espresso machine that plays a significant role. There is no guesswork when you are dealing with this machine so you can be sure of getting the tastiest drinks.
And it also comes with other important accessories such as stainless steel frothing pitcher, cleaning tools, tamper, and two dual-wall filter baskets. Additionally, there is a concealed storage for keeping the accessories.
EASE OF CLEANING:
Cleaning is a breeze. After every shot just removes the portafilter and wipe down the showerhead. As needed, the exterior and drip tray can be wiped down. You should descale every 2-3 months with a mixture of 2 parts white vinegar and 1 part water.
To clean the frother, unscrew the tip of the frothing wand and let it soak in hot water to break up any solids. Then run the frother without the tip to loosen any debris in the wand.
- 15 Bar Italian Pump.
- PURGE FUNCTION: It has purge function which automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature.
- This espresso machines the Triple Prime Pump releases 3 bursts of hot water to moisten the ground coffee resulting in the greater build-up to extract the fullest flavor.
- Thermoblock Heating System.
- 75 Fl.oz (2.2L) removable front-fill water tank.
- This is an Espresso machine with a Thermo block heating system and a 15-bar Triple Prime pump.
- It has durable stainless-steel housing; selector dial for espresso, steam, or hot water.
- This Breville 15-Bar Triple-Priming Die-Cast espresso machine also features 4-1/2-inch cup clearance; swivel steam wand with frother; 75-ounce removable water tank.
- This machine includes Filters, tamping tool, cleaning tool, and stainless-steel frothing pitcher included.
- And it measures 12 by 10 by 12-1/2 inches; 1-year warranty.
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty.
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Style Name: New
- Product Dimensions: 10*11*13 inches
- Item Weight: It is 18.9 pounds
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Item Model Number: BES810BSSUSC
- Voltage: 110 120 Volts
For those whose caffeine addiction is just starting to grow The Breville BES810BSS Duo Temp is ideal for them. The brewing quality is not sacrificed in favor of the simplicity in using this espresso machine. From the design perspective, this particular model boasts a silver stainless steel construction that looks elegant yet striking at the same time while its build quality ensures durability for many years to come.
With this, The Breville BES810BSS Duo to begin making a coffee is as simple as turning the dual-action dial to the right to extract espresso and to the left to steam your milk. Also, equipped with a pre-infusion function, the machine will slowly saturate your packed coffee grounds with short jets of water to produce the excellent crema. One thousand six hundred watt elements allow you to create high-quality microfoam for latte art creations. Do not worry if you get carried away pumping out coffees. The machine is programmed to provide maintenance alerts.
Furthermore, The Breville BES810BSS Duo is designed with simplicity for first-time espresso machine owners; the no-nonsense style control has only two settings. Thankfully, that is all you want for a pleasant brew while if you turn the dial right, you will get a smooth espresso that will satisfy the need of any caffeine addict and to the left, activate the wand for steam. Also, the microfoam texturing is excellent. To be more specific, microfoam is steaming milk that is velvety smooth in texture ideal for creating latte art. What you want is foam with small bubbles. This machine 1600 watt element gives you adequate steam to create rosettes, and more. Microfoam will also enhance the overall flavor of your cup.
- This The Breville BES810BSS Duo machines 15 bar Italian made pump starts with low pressure to bloom coffee grounds, then gradually increases pressure for extraction.
- These espresso maker machines extract one or two espresso shots at a time; Manual control of espresso shot volume.
- This The Breville BES810BSS Duo also included 1 and 2 cup single and dual wall filter baskets for use with freshly ground or pre-ground coffee beans.
- Steam wand for steaming and frothing milk, 61-ounce water tank capacity.
- And it is also Includes a Razor dose trimming tool, 1 and 2 cup single and dual wall filter baskets, a stainless steel milk container, and a water filter and water filter holder.
- Voltage: 110 120 Volts.
- Product Dimensions: 12.5*7.6*12.2 inches
- Item Weight: It is 3.15 pounds
- Manufacturer: Breville
- Item Model Number: BES500BSS1BUS1
- Color: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 2 years limited product warranty
The Breville Bambino Plus is constructed of the Breville-standard stainless steel, which means it is significantly more durable than its plastic competitors. It measures 11.8” x 7.7” x 12.6” and has 1560 Watts of power.
That makes this the narrowest of all of Breville’s wide range of espresso machines. So it’ll fit in even if you are pretty tight on counter space. Additionally, the water tank has a respectable 64 fl.oz. Capacity, so you thankfully won’t be refilling it after every other cup you brew.
The Breville BES500BSS Bambino plus Espresso Machine includes an automatic steam wand for microfilm milk texturizing. You can adjust both the milk temperature and the texture as you please.
While the microfoam is not going to be the ultra-smooth perfection that you can get with plenty of practice and a hands-on machine, this machine gets the job done. And it’s not too shabby either! So the Bambino Plus’s solidly B+ work should get you through if you are neither keen on extra effort nor super picky about your foam.
This machine has a 54mm porta-filter with a 19-gram dose, which means you’ll get a full dose of flavor. Breville is known for having consistent, high-quality shot pulling capabilities.
The Bambino Plus has a pre-infusion function, beyond the dosing. This feature gradually increases water pressure, gently allowing the grounds to expand and creating an even extraction. When brewing, you can select a single shot or a double shot. Additionally, there are controls for the steaming, milk temperature, and texture level.
The 15 bar Italian made pump and Digital Temperature Control (PID) work together to deliver water at precisely the right temperature, once the machine gets going.
The Bambino Plus comes with a 54mm Tamper, the Razor™ precision dose trimming tool, a 16 oz stainless steel milk jug, 1 and 2 cup dual wall filter baskets, and cleaning tools.
Most of those are pretty standard when it comes to purchasing an espresso machine; however, they are not everything you’ll need to brew the perfect espresso. Most notably, you will need a grinder, scale, and proper dosing tool but more on that later.
The Bambino Plus has a 2-year limited warranty. So in the unlikely event that something malfunctions, you’ll have some pretty great customer service PLUS a nice warranty your side.
As far as housekeeping goes, we do have a couple of tips for you. First, make sure to use the purge function and to rinse the group and portafilter between shots if possible. Second, the milk sensor should be kept dry and clean at all times to ensure accurate temperature readings.
EASE OF USE:
The Bambino Plus offers a lot to at-home baristas, especially those who are new to making their espresso coffees when it comes to ease of use. With the fast startup and heating and automatic milk steaming wand, you really can’t get much easier.
However, when compared to similar machines, including the ones that are fully automatic, it only ranks 7 out of 10 among them. However, unless you want to be paying a ton of money for those, the Bambino Plus is still a great espresso machine that is extremely easy to use.
- AUTOMATIC MICROFOAM MILK TEXTURING: Delivering Barista quality microfoam that enhances the flavor of the coffee and is essential for creating latte art; the automatic steam wand allows you to adjust the milk temperature and texture to suit your taste.
- FASTER HEAT UP TIME: This espresso machine innovative thermojet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in 3 seconds; Ready to make your best coffee without the wait.
- 19 GRAMS DOSE FOR FULL FLAVOR: 19 grams dose for full flavor achieve a consistent and balanced Espresso using the right amount of ground coffee; The 54-millimeter portafilter with 19 grams is the key for full flavor and café quality coffee.
- LOW-PRESSURE PRE INFUSION: low-pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup.
Other Great Articles to Read:
Best Breville Espresso Machine – Buying Guide
There are hundreds of espresso machines available in the world, manufactured by different companies. Among them Breville is one of the most trusted and reliable espresso maker brand. When you are on your way to pick or order a Breville espresso machine there are some aspects you should keep in mind before you choose any of the Breville machines.
Breville is one of the most popular espresso machine brands in the world. It is famous for its durability, but all of its products are not made in the same way. There are various models with various materials thinking customer’s needs and affordability. But all expensive things are not long-lasting, so before choosing your model, keep that in mind and check its material, performance, and warranty to make sure you are getting the right product with the right money.
We would recommend you buy a good grade espresso machine that can handle a lot of strain and pressure.
Buying an espresso machine is a costly and timely action, so it is important to know the performance of the espresso machine you are buying. Because we know that, if you invest in a wrong machine, all your money and time will go in vain. So check the machine’s performance properly; you can check it online, user manual, or you can ask the seller.
You also need to keep your preference in mind; if you like lattes and cappuccinos, then it is important to invest in an espresso machine that delivers the same without compromising the taste because a good frother froths the milk at a pressurized state and gives out the best flavor.
And you have to make sure that the espresso machine you are purchasing has an excellent and automatic frother attached to it. Many models do not have it and can only be used to make espresso.
The grinder of the espresso machine can be two types. Either it comes attached with the espresso machine, or you have to purchase it separately. The expensive automatic espresso maker machines come with a built-in grinder. Although built-in grinders are convenient to use, it depends upon you which one you prefer to buy. Doesn’t matter manual or automatic, make sure to purchase the grinder to grind the coffee beans to the core. It should be able to expose the full aroma of the espresso.
Material and design:
Material is one of the most important facts when you are buying an espresso maker machine. The material also ensures the long-lasting performance of the machine and durability. Among many, stainless steel is a top material for espresso maker machine. We would recommend you to select a stainless steel machine.
No one wants an old or bulky espresso; rather, everyone wants a modern, stylish, and elegant machine that will match their modern kitchen and lifestyle. So, make sure to select the right machine with the right design and material.
Size and Capacity:
If you love espresso and drink it many times a day, you will need a big water storage capacity. Many espresso machines models come with big water tanks, and certain ones are small. Some of them directly connect to the machine.
Make sure to know your daily espresso requirement, and accordingly, to that, you will know how big or small you require the water tank. And choose the perfect size machine for yourself.
The storage depends on your kitchen space. If your kitchen is small, you will want a compact espresso maker machine, which isn’t too heavy. And if you have a good kitchen space, it can easily store a bigger and more expensive espresso machine that will compliment your big kitchen. We would recommend you buy the one you can in the kitchen without taking up too much space.
Cleaning an espresso machine is a problem for many people, so they want to buy an automatic cleaning espresso maker machine. Because no one wants to spend too much time cleaning the espresso machine, so make sure to purchase the one with an automatic cleaning setup or at least it should be easy and fast to clean.
And in the end, we keep the price of the espresso maker machine. It is another important fact about an espresso machine is the price. Breville is the home of hundreds of espresso machines at various prices. But you have to combine the price and your needs, and then buy the perfect combination of your requirements.
Breville Espresso Machines – FAQ
How to use Breville Espresso Machine?
Breville is a famous espresso maker company in the world. I love the beautiful unique design and plenty of features that Breville espresso maker machine has to offers.
Using the Breville espresso maker machine is really easy and fast work. There is not much to do specilly if your machine is automatic. However, the using processes of the Breville espresso machine is discussed in below:
Ready The Machine:
Before using the machine you have to ready the machine. The first step is to fill the water reservoir before making coffee or espresso or latte. And the clean the portafilter by installing it in place, run the water and when it is finished remove the portafilter and clean it. Then dry the portafilter and put it back in the place. Now you are ready for the next set.
Grind the Coffee Beans:
Measure the coffee beans to your need and put them in the grinder and start the grinder. You need to keep in mind that the grind of the bean is very important to determining the result of the taste and quality of the espresso. Make sure to grind it very fine texture and once you achieved it remove the grounds and place them in the portafilter.
After that, place the portafilter back after leaving and tamping, the applied should be about 30 pounds. And then have a cup on the spout and turn on the water. For a second, you have espresso pouring in your cup with rust-colored foam. This signifies the espresso is well brewed and of good quality. Steer the espresso to distribute the crema evenly then transfer it to the serving cup. And your espresso is ready.
The set above are enough to make coffee and espresso just remember about the coffee bean you put in the grinder, it matters a lot. You should also make sure that you have the right ground to produce a remarkable brew.
Make A Latte:
You can also make Latte or cappuccino in the machine. Just like the portafilter, the steam wand should also be prepared to ensure that your brew doesn’t end up with many contaminants. It is what a coffee lover refers to as purging the steam wand. You will do this by turning on the steam wand and letting it run for a short time.
Please keep away from the steam want and make sure it is not facing directly during this process. And then measure the right amount of milk that conforms to the amount of espresso you made. If you have about 6oz of espresso, your milk should be 5oz. It is because it will expand during heating, making it just the right amount. Also, use a good-sized container to prevent pouring out.
And the pour your measured milk into a container, it would be best if use metallic. The milk should be cold and not warm. Dip the wand into the milk and ensure that it is well submerged. Tilt the container a little bit, and then turn on the steam. It will make the milk foam evenly. It would be best if you kept the milk frothing while adjusting the container’s tilt angle to obtain the best foam.
When the forthing is done, turn off the steam wand and remove the container. And while holding the container, you make sure to take caution because it may be too hot. With a wet a clean cloth and gently wipe the steam wand until no milk traces are available on it. To prevent any milk particles from sticking on the wand, do it immediately; the wand is out of the milk.
Pour it to your espresso, while the milk is still hot and frothing. It should have an incredible aroma and a golden appearance. You can use sugar or honey to make your brew delectable. It is how to use the Breville espresso machine to come up with some of the most delicious brews meant to make your morning exciting.
And you are ready to go. Drink the most delicious latte made with your own hand.
How long does a Breville Espresso Machine last?
If you are new to the espresso machine, the most common question that can come in your mind is, How long does a Breville Espresso machine last? Well, from my personal experience, they can last for more than 5 to10 years if the machines have properly cared. Breville is both reputable and reliable as a brand. If you are a thing about Breville espresso machine or trying to buy a new espresso maker machine, Breville is a strong option for you.
Why is my Breville Espresso Machine Leaking?
After using the espresso machine for a good amount of time, the upper group head’s seal may be wearing or be cracked. But no need to worry; it can be easily replaced. But before replacing, you need to find where the leak is and then go to the next step. So check the gasket around the group head where you lock your portafilter into the machine. If the gasket looks damaged, torn, or work out, you have to replace it. So repair it as soon as possible.
How to clean the Breville Espresso Machine with Tablets?
- Cleaning the Breville espresso machine with tablets is an easy and fast way you can think of, as Breville cleaning tablets are made to remove any residue and coffee oils. When you are using coffee machine cleaning tablets Breville follow these steps:
- On the Breville espresso machine, there is a function that allows for espresso cleaning tablets to easily clean the machine. But while installing espresso cleaning tablets, some of the liquids in the portafilter pulled to one area in the group head. The liquid will be filled with coffee oils, that risking clog.
- After making a few espresso shots, the CLEAN ME light will expose, which signifies that it needs to be flushed. That’s where cleaning disc and Breville espresso machine cleaning tablets come along to help with the cycle.
- Place one cup of Dual Wall flyer to the portafilter, and press it down safely. And then, place a cleaning disc to the filter/shower screen, pressing it in. Then, locking the filter to its group head, add a cleaning tablet packet to the center of your cleaning disc. And make sure that the tablet is installed correctly to stop it from messing up certain parts.
- After that, switch on the power button, turning it off. Then, press and hold both “1 CUP” and “2 CUP” buttons together, press the power button for ten seconds or so.
- And, the Clean My Cycle will start, it will last for around five minutes and removes dirty coffee oils and residue from the machine. When you hear two beeps, you’ll know it’s done.
- Once it is done, remove your portafilter and check to see that the tablet is completely melted. The Breville espresso cleaning tablets should have already disappeared and start its work in the machine. Rinse out the portafilter and the cleaning disc, running it under cool water.
- And then, let it dry and place the portafilter back. It is the process of how you use espresso cleaning tablets for your unit!
How to clean Breville Espresso Machine with Vinegar?
Besides using espresso cleaning tablets, you can also use vinegar to clean out your Breville espresso machine, which is a great way to deep clean it. Just follow these steps to clean properly:
- Start with placing your Breville products to Stand By mode then unplug it from your electrical outlet.
- Once it is removed, fill your tank or baskets with two parts water and one part white vinegar. But if you have hard water, then use one part water and one part white vinegar, which can remove mineral buildup in your machine.
- Then, Place a container to the drip pan, catching any water and vinegar mix.
- After that, Plug your unit and switch it on and wait for the unit’s orange temperature light to stop. It indicates that the water is at the right temperature to brew.
- And, switch on your selector control to “Espresso,” which will have half the water and vinegar mix to run through its brewing head, into the container.
- Then, Position your steam wand over your container and switch your selector control to “Steam.” The remaining mixture will then flow out of your steam wand.
- At the end, fill up your tank with cold and clean water, repeating steps three to six, rinsing your machine.