[dt_highlight color=”” text_color=”” bg_color=””]BEEF AND KABOCHA SQUASH STEW[/dt_highlight]
Are you a food lover and love to cook? Today I am going to tell you about a healthy and tasty dish. It is Beef and Kabocha Squash Stew. With testy and healthiness it is really easy to cook. And fast too. A flavorful Beef and Kabocha Squash Stew dish are loaded with lots of flavor and healthy ingredients and a few secrets that make it the best Beef and Kabocha Squash Stew I ever made!
There are many nutrition ingredients on this dish which are really beneficial for our health. Some of them are; Carbohydrates, Protein, Fat, Saturated Fat, Cholesterol, Sodium, Fiber, Sugar.
- PREP TIME: 10 minute
- COOK TIME: 45 minute
- TOTAL TIME: 55 minute
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]YIELD: 6 Servings. This dish is 6 servings, which mean this dish can be serves to 6 adult people. You can cook it for your family lunch or dinner cooks it without thinking.
- 1/2tbsp olive oil.
- 1large onion, diced.
- 2cloves garlic, chopped.
- 1tbsp fresh rosemary.
- 1tbsp fresh thyme.
- 2tbsp all-purpose flour, gluten-free would work.
- 1tsp kosher salt.
- fresh black pepper, to taste.
- 2lbs stew beef, trimmed and it is cut into 2-inch cubes.
- 1/2cup Marsala wine.
- 1pound Kobacha squash peeled seeded and it is cut into 1-inch pieces.
- 1/4cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes.
- 3cups beef broth.
- 2tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley.
- crusty bread, for serving (optional).
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”19943″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][vc_column_text]
- SLOW COOKER: In a large nonstick fryer pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. And then add the oil, onion, garlic, rosemary, and thyme and cook 4 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
- Place the flour, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. And add the beef and toss gently to coat. Add the beef to the pan in batches and cook, turning occasionally until browned on all sides and golden on the edges, about 5 minutes. Add the Marsala and scrape up the browned bits from the pan.
- Transfer everything to the slow cooker, add the squash, sun-dried tomatoes and broth and stir. And then cover and cook 4 to 5 hours on high or 8 hours on low. Serve with crusty bread and sprinkle with parsley.
- INSTANT POT: Press saute on the Instant Pot. When hot add the oil, onion, garlic, rosemary, and thyme and cook 4 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
- Place the flour, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Add the beef and toss gently to coat. Add the beef to the pot in batches and cook, turning occasionally until browned on all sides and golden on the edges, about 5 minutes. Add the Marsala and scrape up the browned bits from the pan.
- Add the squash, sun-dried tomatoes and broth and stir. And then cover and cook high pressure 35 minutes, natural release. Serve with crusty bread and sprinkle with parsley.
Note: When your dish is cooked, you need to decorate it to look attractive and tastier. There are no rules or regulations for decorations. You can decorate it with your own choice, the way you like it or want to serve. But cumber, carrot, tomato and lattus are some main ingredients for decoration. Put the chicken on a large plate, decorate it and serve it.
Amount Of Per Serving: 11/3 cups, Calories: 347kcal, Carbohydrates: 17g, Protein: 35g, Fat: 14g, Saturated Fat: 0.2g, Cholesterol: 100mg, Sodium: 510mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 4g.
* Daily Percent Values of an adult person is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on the calorie you need. To know your calorie, see the doctor and made a list of it.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And remember, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
Note: Foods are for our health so that we can be healthy and fit. But if you are sick, on any special meditation or diet and taking doctor’s recommended foods only, please check your list or consult with your doctor before heaving it.
Top Tips For Buying Beef Stew Meat
BUY A TOUGH CUT OF BEEF: Your stew will cook all day in the crockpot or over a few hours on the stovetop so choose beef that can stand the test of time. Tender beef cuts will dry out with such a long cooking time, but tougher cuts of meat are up for the challenge and tenderize over time.
BUY PRE-CUT STEW MEAT: I like buying the pre-cut stew meat because I know that the cut of beef I am getting is perfect for stew. It’s also trimmed of most fat so that you can just add it into the pot.