[dt_highlight color=”” text_color=”” bg_color=””]BALSAMIC CHICKEN BREASTS RECIPE[/dt_highlight]
Are you a food lover and love to cook? Today I am going to tell you about a healthy and tasty dish. It is Balsamic Chicken Breasts with Peppers and Onions. With testy and healthiness it is really easy to cook. And fast too. A flavorful chicken dish loaded with healthy elements!
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]This is a yummy chicken dish with outstanding flavor that is easy to make. Serve over white rice or by itself. If you’re in need of a NEW way to do chicken that is easy, healthy, and you (and your kids!) may enjoy, try out this delicious balsamic chicken recipe![/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
To cook a perfect dish time plays an important role. You need to be careful with the time. Not too much time or too less time will be good for the dish. But few minutes up and dawn will not affect that much I think. The perfect time for this dish is given below try to maintain it.
- Ready in: 30 minutes
- Serves: 4
Note: If you a new chef and trying to cook for the first time, this is for you. Before cooking you need to know about the uses of the appliance. Fryer Pan for cook the chicken, Knife for cutting and cleaning the chicken, Plate for serving, Bowl for mixing all ingredients and marinate, and grinder for mixing the spices.
The ingredient is the main part for cooking, without which cooking is impossible or if even any ingredient goes wrong your full dish will be ruined. So before cooking choose all ingredients carefully. Your ingredient should be fresh and pure. If your ingredient is not fresh your dish taste will not the way you want. So be careful with the ingredients.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups thinly sliced bell peppers (you can use a mix of colors)
- 1medium onion, sliced thin
- 4cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1⁄4cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Gather everything, all ingredients, and appliance you need to cook your dish. And start with preparation. Clean everything, all appliance, and ingredients. Then peel and cut the onion and cut the chicken. And wash it with the cleaning water. Remove any waste on the chicken.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in 2 tablespoons of oil over medium-high heat, turning once for a total of about 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Add 2 remaining tablespoons of oil to the skillet and cook peppers and onions, stirring often until just softened.
- Add garlic and stir for about 1 minute.
- Stir in basil and vinegar and return chicken and juices to the skillet.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 3 more minutes.
- Taste and adjust salt and pepper seasonings.
Note: When your dish is cooked and out of the oven, you need to decorate it to look attractive and tastier. There are no rules or regulation for decorations. You can decorate it with your own choice, the way you like it or want to serve. But cumber, carrot, tomato and lattus are some main ingredients for decoration. Put the chicken on a large plate, decorate it and serve it.
We eat food because we need energy and vitamin for our body. This energy and vitamins we get from the food and drinks we have. But too much of it can cause extra fat which is not good for our body. So healthy food must have good nutrition facts in it. Foods without nutrition are useless and no one wants to have it. The nutrition of this dish is given below:
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings per Recipe: [/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
Calories 313.8, Calories from Fat 151, Total Fat 16.9 g, Saturated Fat 2.6 g, Cholesterol 75.5 mg, Sodium 147 mg, Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g, Dietary Fiber 3.1 g, Sugars 7.2 g, Protein 27 g.
* Daily Percent Values of an adult person is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on the calorie your needs. To know your calorie, see the doctor and made a list of it.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. The amount is based on available nutrient data. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. And remember, if you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
Note: Foods are for our health so that we can be healthy and fit. But if you are sick, on any special meditation or on diet and taking doctor’s recommended foods only, please check your list or consult with your doctor before heaving it.